Reviews for Chronos
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
little lana! :D great story. I like the way you brought about the Chlark. They way the Chloe still acts the same, well the same way she did when she had a crush on clark to when they started going out, sometimes she does. I especially liked the way you did Lex. From good sameritan Lex back to being a Luthor, not by choice in the beginning, but towards the end yes. That transition was done well, and the Lionel/Lex interaction was done well as well.
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
whats with the non traditional superman suit?
Stormy chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Wow. This is really nice. I haven't seen the Lexmas episode yet (I just got into the show, and have only seen the first four seasons on DVD), but I read a transcript of it, so I know what happens. This is a fabulous follow-up. Beautifully written. I'm not even a fan of the Clark/Chloe ship, or even of Chloe herself, but I found myself really rooting for her as you've written her, in a way I never have with the show. Somehow, you've made her much more likable to me, and I thank you for that.

My only complaint (it's really more of a complaint than a criticism) is that if focused so much on Chloe and Clark rather than Lex himself. I had hoped it would be more about Lex (especially since it was being shown to his mother - why would she be concerned about what goes on between Chloe and Clark?), but I understand that the main plot was about Clark becoming Superman and Lex becoming his enemy, so it was needed. I had just hoped to see more of Lex as a good-guy and a dad.

But even though I was a little disappointed with that, the story was fabulous, one of the best I've read so far in ANY fandom, not just Smallville. Beautiful.
BkWurm1 chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I'm a Chlarker so right there you had me interested, but if the writting isn't good, I can't keep going, so I was selfishly pleased that you have talent.

You asked for contstuctive critism so though nothing really jumped out as problematic, I did notice at times being confused by characters comments. There were moment, like after Chloe had that talk with Clark about who really was the secret identity, where I wasn't sure of her emotional intent.

In the last line (She spun to face him. “No, I’m not. But at least I try.”) my first impression was that she was mad, truely irratated, but that didn't fit with the context. I really liked their conversation up until that point where I felt taking out of the story because I was trying to figure it out.

I've found in my own writing, that at times I've so vividly imagined what was is going to happen and how everyone is feeling, that I don't always notice gaps where I haven't translated those feelings to the page.

The best piece of advice anyone has ever given to me about self editing was to not read what I wrote for awhile after it was done(At least a week). This way, when I reread it, I would be judging and fixing according to what was really on the paper as opposed to what still lingering in my memory.

Ok, I'll stop lecturing. Did I mention,I really enjoyed it?
trixyvixy chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
oh absalutely loved it
trixy vixy chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
yo I love this it is fantastic, The Chalrkiness is great :D I so want more I love it.
Stephanie chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
great great story,

can't wait to read more, i am a big chlark fan !

hope to read more soon ..!
jdoodles chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Excellent writing!Keep up the great story! I look forward to the next chapter!
Asgardian750 chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
I liked that scene fine i hope they hook up in Season 6. I like this fic its cool, they should get married by the end of the story.
Chlollie chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
What happened to this story… its good. I would really like to see more of this story. Please post more soon. I would really like to see whats going to be happening with Chloe.

-Carolyn Lance
funvince chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
You're quite good at this and you obviously have Smallville lore down. I love the Chlark and I'm glad to see that Lex isn't jumping into evil with both feet though his father is probably going to cause him some problems. And I'm really curious to see where you're going with this.
transientxsmile chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Good. Made me think..
canadianfan1984 chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
You are crafting one helluva story here!

Keep it up!
canadianfan1984 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This is FANTASTIC!

Keep up the great work
BabyC2003 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Great continuation from Lexmas! Can't wait to read more!