Reviews for Rewire
Sentinel Prime chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
I love the way you described Savannah's mixed feelings about everything that's happening with her brother. And, oh my GAWD, the insults thought about Greg were right on! That was exactly what I thought when I watched the show, except that I also wanted to jump in there and kick Greg's butt myself. Anyway, great story. I hope there's more to come.
waterdragon719 chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
So cool! I'm so annoyed it took me so long to read this! its so cool!
bobo chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
I really like your story! Please continue
IplayedInTraffic chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
Great chapter. I'm still lovin this. Update SOON!
IplayedInTraffic chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
OMG! That was really good. Your a great writer. This is my favorite surface fic.(not that there are many to choose from)I can't wait for the next chapter. It's getting really interesting.
nyrocat chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Love the story! Update soon!
nyrocat chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Love the story!
IplayedInTraffic chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Yes! A surface fic! I really wish there were more of them. I would attempt one but i don't want to punish all the fellow surface fans.

Well, It's written so great and it's so fun to read. Please update soon!
The Chris chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
NICE A SURFACE FIC YOU ROCK. )

You've inspired me to write my own surface fic but i cant till three days later becuse i just got an account. stupid 3 days. anyhoo, continue the story! i want more!
remnants-2011 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
yay, a surface fic! you pretty much rock :)
voldemortfollower chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
You wrote a Surface fic! You totally rock and deserve to be saluted! (salutes)

Why the heck are there only 7 reveiws! All Surface fans must unite and bow down to you for your awesome Surface ficness!

O yea the story .. hehe..

very well written and in-character! I love how Phil calls her dude even though shes a girl .. he calls everyone dude! His thoughts are very funny also, but why is this under parody? It was funny, but very good. Also, you may want to know (if you didnt) that anonymous reviews are disabled which you can fix by logging in to your account and unchecking "Anonymous Reveiws Disabled" that way all un-accounted Surface fans may bow down to you and your Surface fic writing awesomeness! Go you!

Okay I will stop my ranting now.

voldemortfollower
immortal-one chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This is a great fic. Keep writing like this and I'm sure people will continue to give you props and seeings

how this is the only fic for Surface out there so far

you get kudos from me too! Keep up the good work _

I don't wanna say anything negative but I noticed the

note under the submit review to have comments that might

help you out so I think you could maybe put a little

more detail...and well that's all I've got _
stupidNosferatu chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
FINALLY A SURFACE FIC! AND A GOOD ONE AT THAT! Gosh I can't tell you guys how long I have been waiting for somebody to write a Surface fic...keep it coming!
Supermal chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
You rock! The first person to write a Surface fanfiction! And hey, it's good, too!
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
What? Why is this under parody? This fic is fabulous! Did you see the episode today? I hope that got your creative juices flowing, because I'm really loving your detail. Surface is back! w00t!

lol, anyways, keep the chapters rolling. I loved your take on this scene, as I was imagining something interesting might have happened between Savannah and Phil in the kitchen that night as well. I'm so glad I'm not the only one watching this show!

-Red-