Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
dreameralways chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
This is a lovely story. Thank you for writing it.
thebeebeegun chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Okay, so your author's note at the beginning of the chapter said you would be writing more, but it's been 9 months and no updates... Can you post more soon? I really like this story. :] LOVED IT! Toodles!

-Bee-
grapesandoats chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
dude you gotta update asap this is a really great story!
grapesandoats chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
great story so far um i do have one comment though...gary is a vegitarian so why would he eat peporoni? sorry it just popped into my head when i read it.
natalie chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
GASP! I can't believe there's an update! I thought you'd forgotten about this story! :) happy dance!
Reviewer chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
This is a really great story. I didn't think I'd like it when I read the description, but it's well written and well portrayed. Even though this is slightly more about the twins than Gary, you've managed to make me forget it by writing it well.

I can't wait to read more.
Maryilee chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
I had forgotten about this fic, but I'm really glad to see that you're working on it again. I'm enjoying the story and want to see what developes.
breakthehabit chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
yay! updated!

I love this story and im glad u added another chapter...dont worry about the hiatus, thats how most of my stories go too..as long as there is an update eventually, its still good]

i love that u brought Chuck into the story...i love that guy! looking forward to more soon ]
Jen chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Oh this fic is GREAT! But its not finshed! *mourns* *camps out and waits for an update*
imhellahi chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
very good...keep going
breakthehabit chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Awesome story, i hope you update soon-im really enjoying it :)
Mel chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
Aghh!Ilove it but you have to update
Hope chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
Great story! A story worth following,can't wait to see more!
Hana Rhys chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
Heya, HH! Howza doin'? I was just reviewing your fanfic and I must say, brava! This is a good story and I wouldn't mind reading more! Keep on truckin', HH!

Signed,

K.O.D.
Maryilee chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
I'm really enjoying the story, but I want to read more!