Reviews for Bittersweet
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Wow...that was really cool! Very different, but you did a fantastic job with the hard boiled detective shtick. l found this fic after I saw some fan art for it over on deviantart by 8ballz, so that was cool too. I think I'm gonna have to read some more of your stuff now, you know, to see if your characterization of Kaiba continues to be awesome in other situations(;
mary chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
What can I say? It is just awesome! You have a great ability to make the characters so down to earth and so real you feel as if you're reading it out of someones journal; yet you manage to make them seem how can I say this...not normal, its like their human but not human ya know? This is by far the best fan fic I have ever read, heck of alot better than someother fan fics that I've read that leaves alot of loopholes and make the charcters seem like Barbie dolls or something. Anyways (I'm done ranting for now) keep up the great work!
Nutt-Beam chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
that was good as!

actually sounded like one of those old detective movies.

good job ]
vhsgooey chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
ohh that was entertaining. he the detective-ness.

i need you to get back to me, what should i read next? addiction or the pleasant disquise of illusion? or something else?
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
DAMN these fics are great. I love your Azure one shots. They're damn awesome.
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This fic is really good! You're a good writer!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
O_O Oh wow this really has some 1920's gangster nuances. It was really well written, and I really loved it. I did think Anzu wouldn't really act like that, but it suits her well in this tory. Excellent. Seto's vocabualry is also well chosen. _
hometweethome chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Whoa! did not expect that! really good!
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Deliciously azure. *grins* Nice oneshot. The setting and how you played out the characters was impressive and oh so creative. It would have been nice too, if this were a multi-chaptered fanfiction. Write more!
blader540 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
very interesting but has a lot of potential...it's original. Anzu kinda threw herself at Seto though...very interesting. i wonder...is this a one-shot or will it keep going because i'll gladly read on.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Wow! It's excellent!

Love your two-sided humour. Love the way you narrate a story. BAsically, I love your writing style. I cannot wait to see more of "lifestyles". I am in love with your writing.

This was excellently told.
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
HA! It's good. Slightly silly, perhaps, but not to the point of corny-ness that I may have been guilty of expecting when I first read the summary. The whole 'rainy day noir detective' tone could be really cringeworthy in the wrong hands, but I think you did a great job!

The language was simply fantastic. There were four or five phrases that were so well-crafted that I had to go back and read them over again just to fully enjoy them. You've always been good at that, though- putting together two words that just go together so unexpectedly well.

And obviously it was quite visual. It had a black and white feeling, like those old detective movies, or 'Sin City', but the mentions of color (particular concerning Anzu's appearance) were well placed and attention drawing.

M, yes. So if you can't tell, I enjoyed it! I would certainly read more if you were inclined to add to it, though I'm sure it's not a priority (or probably even a distant plan) for you. Nice work all the same!
MagnoliaFire chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This story is most definitely different from all the other stories,and so what if they are a bit out of character! Seto, to me, isn't. Still arogant that man. Anyway, even if your story is different, it's a good thing, it shows that you truly are a one of a kind author that can not only write with originality but with spice. It's what makes an excillent author, in my opinion anyway. I mean, if you can't write about the same characters taht you love in other different types of settings, then you really need to work. But I'll admit, you're a damn good author, I've done read some of your other stories, "Addiction" being my first and fave. Well, just letting you know to go on and keep writing. I'll be checking up on this. I need to go and find that sequel to "Addiction" now so that I can finish with that one. bye.
LeafeKnight7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
lol! This was awsome! This was like one of my favorite film noir movies with the detectives in them. _Ja ne!
Amrita Marie chapter 1 . 12/13/2005