Reviews for Have you hugged your James Potter today?
sophstar chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
i was in fits of laughter!

you should be a comedian! *laughs*

i LOVE the ending, but why was she acting strangely at the end, i mean wouldn't she be laughing?

sophia
WutevaChica chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Poor James.

I wonder, if you made like a chapter two, how many times Peter and Sirus would kick him before Remus told him that had a 'Kick Me' sign on his back.

Funny, funny story.

Sierra
GoldenPhoenix and SilverTiger chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Lol! THat's really funny!
PotterChick958 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
heh. 'Kick Me.' Oh man, Lily is a genius! I want a James Potter who gives wonderful hugs. I mean, they sound so warm and loveable...blahh. I want a James Potter!

Um yea. This was very good. And it wasn't too fluffy! It made me giggle at moments, and it was just perfect. You rock!

Love, Amanda
higher than sky high chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Awwh, that's so cute. :) I loved the ending, lol. And just when we thought they were getting somewhere, hehe. I've still gotta read You give me heart palpitations.. got distracted after OLD. I love your work, it's awesome. Perfect mix of humor/romance. _
Faithful Wheezy chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Awr - so cute. Good job :D
StringBean458 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Aw! that was the sweetest thing ever! minus the Kick Me sign.
Lily x James 4 eva chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
OH! oh my gosh...Lily! Come on, , that's just not sporting! Oh my gosh authoress, that was hilarious and very well written. Poor James...I love the last line: No one has the heart to tell him that Lily stuck a "KICK ME" sign on his back...LOL! Great job, keep writing!

Denierure
Natasha Isis chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
soo cute!

loved it!

it really sticks to the carachters!

good job!

kisses!
TheCleverOne chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
poor james...great story!
FabledOrange chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
...you rule. XD Loved it.

A. Pikachu
lanau chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
HAHAHA ;D
Lils-X chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Poor James!
prettiermusings chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Again, fluffy goodness. I can't get enough... Too cute and too funny! Great job!
embracing chapter 1 . 1/22/2006