Reviews for Circle Me
momoiiey chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
To me it says utena. Its like she's stuck at Ohtori and everything keeps repeating over and over bringing up memories of her past as she keeps some secrets and hides her weaknesses behind a mask of strenght.
Chocolatt chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I enjoyed it. It screamed Anthy from the first 2 lines. lol. For some reason her character still fascinates me...
slimingmywaytoheaven chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
It screamed Shiori at me, don't now why, but very deep and well done, I enjoyed it a lot!
Raging Raion chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Sweet poem. (btw, when normally I say "sweet" I mean like "My God. That rocked!" Just thought I'd clear that up, so you and other don't think it's the sweet that means like "tender") I wonder... was it about Anthy? Eh, I could be wrong. I just liked how it was wrote and the discription.

Raging Lion
Black Skies chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Cookie for me? I'd give my guess, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone...

Nice work, too. It's a good poem.
Raging Lion chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Man. That was heavy stuff. I don't know if this guess is right, but was it refering to Anthy? Or was it someone else? Either was, it was touching and remarkable... utterly remarkable... it's a shame no one else is reviewing this. It seems like poetry doesn't go over well. But I think people put just as much effort and time into a poem, as they would a fiction... anyway, I liked it. I need to read more of your work. I meant to do it months ago, but I got busy and life got in my way. But I'm better now so expect more reviews from me. Lots of em. Count em, number em. I will review more.

Raging Lion
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
First guess: The reason why its called Circle Me is because of how the student council revolves around the rose bride. As for the character it would have to be Anthy since she is the rose bride.

sarah