Reviews for Seeing Red
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
;)
lurktown chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
my god this is good stuff. funny, spot on character-voice (with an edge, of course) and insanely sexy. never would have imagined this pairing in a million years, but you make it work perfectly. I especially like this story in conjunction with your Happy Ending series...the idea of these two going off together in search of their great unatainable loves, and ultimately finding what they really wanted in each other...adorable. hilarious. perfect.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I really love this story! I wish you would of wrote a sequel to this about Cassidy and Jessibelle's plan for revenge against Jesse and James. Oh, well, it's still one of my most favorite stories! :)
The Denominator chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This story is so sexy and funny! It's great. I almost want to be a Rocket Bitch myself. I love the way Cassidy would refer to Butch through the whole thing..constipated crow..I fell off my chair laughing..great plot twist too! I totally forgot about Jessibelle; nice way working her in.
Silver Wolf 3000 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
good
Silver Wolf 3000 chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
I like it
THE TEMPLAR OF THE STATES chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
all of them sucked
Asterix chapter 3 . 9/8/2001
"True, Butch's speaking voice had been known to make strong men faint dead away with pain"

Excellent minor detail there. _ But the rest... gorgeous. As usual.
Charabok chapter 2 . 6/6/2001
ooh... poor, poor Cassidy... ::wide eyes:: this is deliciously wicked, and as always, i am insanely jealous of your writing skill. i loved the butch/cass interaction, too.
Jeness1234 chapter 2 . 5/13/2001
ooooohh... interesting... write more, with rocketshipping (of course!) and i like how its jessebelle but cassidy thinks its jesse! what a twist!
Ally Anon chapter 2 . 5/11/2001
This is **so** freakin' kewl! I love it when people put a new twist on the characters! Write more! Write more! WRITE MORE!
Spark Girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
Ooo, Cassidy and Jessibell. Sounds wickedly wonderful. Cassidy deserves it. :D
grey chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
yay, yuri! Keep it up, Pokemon needs more Rocket romances of all flavors.

And it's going to be interesting to see how Cass deals with Jessiebell...
PokeBelle not signed in chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
EEEEEE! Write more, Kanna! Write More! I wants more! I wants Jesse, I wants Cass, grrrl mix, grrrl mix, please deliver... or something like that. Well done, and write more! (Can you tell I want more?)
caro-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Wow, cool! Yuri in Pokemon is good! Write more!