Reviews for My Envious Ways
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
No more jealousy please!
SOSO AWSOME KITTY chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
now that i read that it feels like its raining outside. even though its all clear blue.

but...i so so luved the story(&rainy days) NYA!
Animefreaksrock96 chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
If I were ichigo I would have been pissed at ryou because he said she was cheating on him with Masaya. I would have ran away and seen wat ryou would have done next. Stupid ryou ur supposed to let ichigo explain before u told mint that
MetallicBlueFrog chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
Very nice! I liked it. There were several places where I laughed my butt off! Like in chapter 5 when Pudding is playing secret mission and then Masaya and Mint come by and ichigo says that she's talking to Pudding, but she's not there. That was pretty darned funny. And then chapter 6 when Ryou's getting ready for his 'date' with Ichigo and Keiichiro starts being all weird and everything. But my favorite thing that happened was chapter 3 whn Ichigo was chased by THE LITTLE OLD LADY'S GREAT DANE! Hah! Classic. Hm... I'm guessing you're not a Masaya-basher because you didn't put anything too horrible in this story. Do you just think Ryou and Ichigo should be together and not bother being mean to Masaya? Just asking and sorry if I confused you by my wording. I sorta confused myself. (How does that happen? That's me for ya.) Bye! And keep up the great work!
MANGApunk chapter 9 . 7/18/2008
This was so good! It was probably one of my favorite stories! I love the way you portrayed Ryou's character. Please continue writing and maybe even a sequel...
Haru Inuzuka chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Now THAT was sweet, to be truthful, I was never that fond of Ryou and Ichigo fanfics, but now I LOVE it, so what if he's her boss? IT DOESN"T MATTER! Sorry I'll stop now sweat-drop, keep writing! Nya! -Haru
Crazygirla101 chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
cute and sweet! Very nice.
Sk8erGrl chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
-groans- This fic took me so long to find!

THE STORY:

I read this out f boredom, I loved it, my computer got busted, I wasn't able to favorite the story, and Ihad to find it all over again.

Well, anyways, AMAZING FIC! Probably my favorite one of .

Signed, Sk8erGrl chan, Bunnygirl 4eva!
shadowX101 chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
IS THERE A SEQUEL...
mariysol chapter 9 . 6/26/2007
i loved this fic, it was so cute! it makes me feel a lot of emotions! ahh what can i say? it's an amazing fic and i have to thank you for it.

kisses
xxGAG chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
no do u have a sequel?
Dark Angel chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
wow you're an amazing writer. This story could of used more kissing of Ichigo and Ryou though.
wolfiegirl93 chapter 9 . 4/5/2007
It is awesome! it's sad to see it end. You know, this is my suggestion but... i really would like this to end with one last passionate kiss you know...i would go aw at that! haha!

Going to my fav list! Well DONE!
Katie chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
This was a rly good storry!I like the quotes on the last chapie ,just to let u know.

-Koneko-chan