Reviews for I blame the snowstorm
Nythtak chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Great story so far pleas keep writing!
Bookits chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
OMGP! ITS TOTALLY ZUKO! YOU CANNOT LEAVE THIS STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE NOW!
Bookits chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ouch! That's going to leave a mark! This story sounds AWESOME!
Loki The Trickster Zoroark chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
This story is pretty good. Nice plot, and everything. Just one thing.

“Are you sure?” “Of course I am. Oh, and do you need some clothes too?” Taylor remembered she was still in her pajamas and she had been walking barefoot the whole time.

Instead of that, write this.

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I am. Oh, and do you need some clothes too?”

It makes it easier to tell who's saying what.
pure happiness chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
hey are your going to upload any more? cause this was the sort of story i wanted to read above all else. so if you are please update soon and keep up the good work
Hana chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Please update
robine chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
must know whats next *eye twitch*... im not crazy
anonymous chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
Please update soon.
Shadowlover101 chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
DUN DUN DUN! Now who in the Avatar World do we know that says 'Where is the Avatar?'

Wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...ZU-ZU! xD

Yeah...please continue. If you don't I'm going to send my army of pink monkeys armed with sporks after you! MWAHAHAHA!
Certified Insane chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
You should realy write some more avatar stories and if you want some inspirationclick on the blue writing next to my review that say's my screen name. That should take you to my profile, the reason I'm saying this is because that is where all my stories actualy are as my bust computer won't actualy let me put themon the website.

When you are reviewing other avatar fan's can you pass that around please.
Mei Fire chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
DA DUN DUN! Who said that line?

"Where is the Avatar?"

No, it's too obvious. the only character that says that is...ZUKO! AH! Duck and cover! (runs near a table and hides under it)

YOU WON'T GET ANY ANSWERS FROM ME, ZUKO!
kickbutt91 chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Hey coo iloved it.
LinkRox chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
COOL!

Keep It going!

Link rox
kickbutt91 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Hey this was kool I can't wait to see what happens.