Reviews for Sin High
OtakuGirl568 chapter 25 . 3/10
I loveeeeee this story! I know you wrote this a long time ago and there's probably no chance of an update but I hope you'll pick this up again one day!
random reviewer chapter 25 . 9/30/2014
Read this (amazing) fic in 2 weeks. I wish I could have stalled myself so I could have read and enjoyed this fic longer. Makes me sad that this amazing!fic probably won't be completed but thanks for the experience.
envious chapter 25 . 8/15/2014
it's been almost 8 YEARS! I know the chance of you finishing this story is pretty much nil, and I get it. Life happens! Especially after high school, when your life actually gets started.. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for writing these 25 chapters. They have made me laugh, HARD. Even tear up a couple times. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Sin High... Thank you! :')
RavenAndEnvy2002 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Yay envy x ed
Lollipopsickle chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Gosh its been so long since I read this! I started reading it back when you first published it (which is a rather big deal to me since I almost never read stories that aren't complete) under a different username. I'm happy to start reading it again, this story was a really big influence of EdEnvy becoming my otp, even though i'll have to start at the beginning again it'll be a run ride :3
Guest chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
That was really good you should also update! Not to sound demanding but also you should think of riwriting a fix based on that one shot with the lockers
Johanna-the-Axe-Girl chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
Damn this is messed up...
I LOVE IT IT'S AMAZING! :) I love how Envy is the more femanine but the more...dominant one. It took me ages to read this but it was SOOO worth it.
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
We all wrote badfics years ago. I took all but one of mine down because I am a coward. Good on you for keeping this one up. I am entertained to the extreme by how terrible it is. A
DiAnna44 chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Omg this is the first EnvyXEd fanfic I've ever read and I am so sad that it is not finished. You haven't updated this since 2006, I really hope that one day you will update it though...:( Anyways, AMAZING story and I hope that it can be finished one day. XD 3
-DiAnna44 wants this updated. :)
andysanime chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
...Please eventually update this story!... Please?
trisha gublith chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
trisha gublith chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
ALPHONSE IS SO CUTE! They way i imagined al heard ed's voice at shower with envy, shocks it so cute
LandlessLord chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
Why'd you stop ? Would like you to continue if you can...
QueenJinx chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
so i read this
i read this whole goddamn thing
and i wanna say something
not just to you
but to everyone
i just hate it when people do EdxEnvy AUs and Envy is all happy and nice and stuff
this is so absolutley perfect
hes wild and rude and
you could not have done anything better
and al is just so cute
i just wanna hug him
ahh yes
i would love to read more from you
many cookies
Cora chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Girly! You gotta update this! PWEASE! Haha I am Dying to know what happens pleaseeeeeee!

If you update, I shall give you:

Roy's gloves
One Emvy pushie & one in his tiny(lol!) lil green worm thing form
30 pounds of chocolate
A canary
Ed's boots
Kettle corn
Loosie drop pops
And a teddybear!

Haha ya soooo...PLEASE update cuz this is an awesome story & I wanna hear the end!
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »