Reviews for Sin High
mentalweirdo356 chapter 15 . 6/25
To Al:
... First, to torture someone, humiloate painfully. Make thier pain seem juvenile and funny, bot something people will pity, but laugh at. For instance, cover Greed from head to toe in paper cuts, and then make him wear clothes doused in lemon juice and salt. Force feed him hot sauce while you make him walk a thousand miles of a road made of lego bricks.

Secondly, go for horror. That will scare them as they seek for mercy. Be nice and hospital as you rips off his finger and dig the bones out. Sharpen the bones in front of him as you talk about the weather and mundane news. While he is screaming for mercy as you stick the sharpened bones into his ruined feet, sing the alphabet or other child friendly songs.

Third, but not the last destroy what he knows.
Get rid of his senses. Gouge out his eyes and then burn his hands and feet to an oblivion. Sew his mouth shut, and in the darkness where he can't protest, feed lies, about his family, his life, his EXISTENCE. And when he's broken and confused, blast him with heavy death metal music in stereos. He'll be unable to see, hear or speak. He cannot feel anything but pain or more pain.

Lastly, make him lose hope. Make him hope that it's the end to his suffering, let him slip away peacefuly to drag him back painfully, so he could always feel the pain. Repeat for as long as his sanity will remain.
Mordacious Moratorium chapter 1 . 3/29
Huh, I can relate to this. I was in grade twelve at the age of fifteen, and the reactions to my age and placement were mixed to say the least. Interested to see how the story plays out.
OtakuGirl568 chapter 25 . 3/10/2015
I loveeeeee this story! I know you wrote this a long time ago and there's probably no chance of an update but I hope you'll pick this up again one day!
random reviewer chapter 25 . 9/30/2014
Read this (amazing) fic in 2 weeks. I wish I could have stalled myself so I could have read and enjoyed this fic longer. Makes me sad that this amazing!fic probably won't be completed but thanks for the experience.
envious chapter 25 . 8/15/2014
it's been almost 8 YEARS! I know the chance of you finishing this story is pretty much nil, and I get it. Life happens! Especially after high school, when your life actually gets started.. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for writing these 25 chapters. They have made me laugh, HARD. Even tear up a couple times. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Sin High... Thank you! :')
RavenAndEnvy2002 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Yay envy x ed
Lollipopsickle chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Gosh its been so long since I read this! I started reading it back when you first published it (which is a rather big deal to me since I almost never read stories that aren't complete) under a different username. I'm happy to start reading it again, this story was a really big influence of EdEnvy becoming my otp, even though i'll have to start at the beginning again it'll be a run ride :3
Guest chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
That was really good you should also update! Not to sound demanding but also you should think of riwriting a fix based on that one shot with the lockers
Blue1911 chapter 25 . 1/3/2014
Damn this is messed up...
I LOVE IT IT'S AMAZING! :) I love how Envy is the more femanine but the more...dominant one. It took me ages to read this but it was SOOO worth it.
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
We all wrote badfics years ago. I took all but one of mine down because I am a coward. Good on you for keeping this one up. I am entertained to the extreme by how terrible it is. A
DiAnna44 chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Omg this is the first EnvyXEd fanfic I've ever read and I am so sad that it is not finished. You haven't updated this since 2006, I really hope that one day you will update it though...:( Anyways, AMAZING story and I hope that it can be finished one day. XD 3
-DiAnna44 wants this updated. :)
andysanime chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
...Please eventually update this story!... Please?
trisha gublith chapter 25 . 5/24/2013
updateeeeee
trisha gublith chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
ALPHONSE IS SO CUTE! They way i imagined al heard ed's voice at shower with envy, shocks it so cute
LandlessLord chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
Why'd you stop ? Would like you to continue if you can...
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »