Reviews for Reliving the Past
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
I think I know what happened, but I'm hoping I'm wrong. Good story, I can't wait for an update!
~Kakkarot is Kake~
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
UPDATE PLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ ITS REALLLY GOOD :)
Fallenarchangel chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
more more
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
argh! cliff hanger! please update! i want to know why riza is randomly fainting! i'm going to die if i dont find out!
LostNight0907 chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
YAY FOR REVIEWING...I like it so far. a thought popped into my head while reading some of this and that was that If the whole not again coupled with her holding her stomache (sp) and the hospital...was she raped, had to have the baby, and it died? I'm probably wrong and I don't really believe that that is what happened...I look forward to the next chapter!

MRM
Master Thief chapter 5 . 10/16/2006
Hi! Nice chapter! Keep it up! c: Update soon! _
Inu Tachi lover chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
YAY U YOU UPDATED! I can't wait to read the next chapter its keeping me in suspense, i really wanna find out about riza's past, so update soon!10/10
BentBackTulips chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
wow. this story is so amazing. at first i was with roy and i thought she wa going out on a date. then she went into the bathroom and got sick and i thought maybe she was pregnant. but then when she mentioned the new and familiar town i thought maybe it was her mothers or brothers or someones birthday. then you mentioned the hospital or whatever and i thought maybe her mom or dad was sick. and THEN she passed out and at this point im thining maybe she was raped. wow. AWESOME story.

AWESOME!
Anicka chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
This is really good! What's happening with Riza? Update soon!
Poruporu chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
Hi! i lov yer story very much...riza is so cool!...i can't wait to see what gonna happen next, please...update soon!
redstar96744 chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Great reading. Update soon. I love a mystery.
Celestial Wolfen chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
If you stop writing this fan fic I think I may just go insane ' You've left us all on this awesome cliffhanger of what's up w/ Hawkeye. Don't stop writing!...but don't get too stressed writing either I'm patient enough to wait *nods*
sunset09 chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
Thanks for a other chapter been waiting forever
Name chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Yes, please review! I'm really enjoying your story so far and I'm thrilled the chapters are getting longer (you had me worried for a second there)!
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
I want to know what happened to Riza! The story is great so far!