Reviews for Petal in the Rain
MaDDii-LeiGh316 chapter 34 . 8/8
Just found and read your fic two days only to learn it’s hasn’t been updated since last yeae. I hope to find you are still working on it and hopefully will update soon. Needless to say I am hooked. Very well done.
mickeymauser123 chapter 34 . 7/23
Please, please, pleeaassee continue on with this story. It's unique and tells the Harry Potter story in a way that hasn't been done before. Although, I'm torn between wanting to see what would happen if Regulus did take Lily to the ball and having some satisfaction of seeing him blown on his backside in righteous fury. Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter!

A new acquired fan
StephanieAmy chapter 34 . 7/18
cant wait to see the rest of this story :X hope you update soon !
Katriinaa chapter 34 . 7/15
I found your story on a spontaneous Jily search, and honestly so glad I found it.
Your capturing of the characters personalities, even in a different time period is spot on, and makes the story interesting and captivating.
I've finished all chapters within a couple days, and am so eager for more.
It's impressive that you started this story so long ago and still have interest in this so many years later.
Obviously, the story is no where near completed with where you are in Lily's education and the prophecy - any chance you can give me a brief outline of your plans for it, I honestly cannot wait.
I really hope you have chance to update soon!
hello, I love this too much! By far my favourite lily and James fan fiction. Please update! Thank you for writing this!
Please update!
OOOOOO i wanna see if james tells lily about severus or how the duel goes down please update!
Omg obsessed with this story! More please!
I know you haven’t updated in a while and I don’t know if you still check the reviews but if you do I want you to know how much I love your writing and this story. It was honestly the first fic that has ever inspired me to write some things of my own and that makes me so greatful. I hope your having a good day and ily :-)
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
I have followed this story ever sinced I finished the HP series and there is nothing that brings me as much joy as your writing. It gives me new life and i get an adrenaline rush from it its like a new book is coming out. Thank you for keeping this story alive!
Nishtha Parshwal chapter 2 . 6/2
I've only just begun reading this beautifully spun tale. I love it already.
I have read this fic time and time again and its amazing to see how it has developed! I saw the teaser on facebook and cant wait for the update!
Brittney chapter 34 . 5/4
OH MY GOODNESS. I have basically binge-read your STUNNING fanfiction the last few days! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't discontinue!
Ella B chapter 23 . 5/4
Oh. My God.

I stumble across a truly great work of fanfiction once in a blue moon.
This is worth 12 blue moons. You should honestly change the character's names and such because of copyright and get this published. It's amazing.
4,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »