Reviews for Petal in the Rain
Omg obsessed with this story! More please!
I know you haven’t updated in a while and I don’t know if you still check the reviews but if you do I want you to know how much I love your writing and this story. It was honestly the first fic that has ever inspired me to write some things of my own and that makes me so greatful. I hope your having a good day and ily :-)
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
I have followed this story ever sinced I finished the HP series and there is nothing that brings me as much joy as your writing. It gives me new life and i get an adrenaline rush from it its like a new book is coming out. Thank you for keeping this story alive!
Nishtha Parshwal chapter 2 . 6/2
I've only just begun reading this beautifully spun tale. I love it already.
I have read this fic time and time again and its amazing to see how it has developed! I saw the teaser on facebook and cant wait for the update!
Brittney chapter 34 . 5/4
OH MY GOODNESS. I have basically binge-read your STUNNING fanfiction the last few days! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't discontinue!
Ella B chapter 23 . 5/4
Oh. My God.

I stumble across a truly great work of fanfiction once in a blue moon.
This is worth 12 blue moons. You should honestly change the character's names and such because of copyright and get this published. It's amazing.
Hey... it's been a while, and I just wanted to know if you were still updating? Your story is kind of amazing, and I really hope you haven't abandoned it. :)
JamesLilySirius chapter 34 . 4/14
Wonderful chapter! Please update soon.
pleaseeeee update!
SuraWaldelfe chapter 34 . 4/7
Really looking forward to the update after having read the little snippet on Facebook. I wish you loads of motivation to finish writing it!
Gi-L-Ha chapter 34 . 3/23
When are write again...its been too long since last chapter..please ...
rmato1286 chapter 34 . 3/14
I just finished reading the story so far and just wanted to tell you what an awesome job you’re doing in hopes you get enough reviews to encourage you to finish! Really though, this story has made me laugh, cry, scream and snuggle a little closer to my hubby. Thank you for giving me a few hours escape from real life life and I sincerely hope you will find the time to finish this. I promise to keep giving reviews!
Please update this story! I love it!
4,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »