Reviews for Petal in the Rain
dianisimova chapter 35 . 10/18
yaaaaaaaay! an update!please don't give up this story!
Yay! An update! I’ve been reading this story now for a decade. Which is mind boggling
fringegrrl chapter 35 . 10/15
i love every single update! i am so happy that you are still continuing to write! love from a girl who started reading this when she was 13, and is now 20.
Thank you!
Pleasenotausername chapter 35 . 10/14
I always get so excited when I check your story and see that it was updated. I think it is truly amazing that you continue with this story after so long. If I was going to make one suggestion... if we are waiting between 6-12 months for an update it would be nice if there was some Jily in it. I’m just saying this because it’s hard for the story to progress if they never interact, and when updates are so far apart it seems like it will take years before we get to see their relationship be honest and established. I love how you write their characters, and how you have stayed true to Lily’s derive character so well. Keep up the great work, think about my suggestion, and I’m excited to read the next instalment.
See chapter 35 . 10/14
This is crazy. After 10 years, I found this story again - and what's more, I actually remember this one from all the thousands of stories I read back in the day. I started this story when I was 14, and I loved it at the time. I still love it, but it's awesome to see your writing improve, too. I probably even have a few reviews posted here somewhere. Thanks for updating!
Thanks for the update! Im dying to know whats next
EOS chapter 35 . 10/14
this is one of the best fics - actually, the best fic that I’ve ever read. Someday I hope to be an author as good as you - in the meantime I can just read your fics! I’ve been a follower of this particular one for four years now and it just keeps getting better and better. Thank you so much for updating this, I can’t wait to see Lily and the rest next time!

Yours,
A faithful reader xx
Amazing!
Great chapter as always. Having Lily and regulus draw was a smart idea. Even though lily is incredibly talented, it has still only been a couple of months since she has been learning magic and it would have been unrealistic for her to become a unbeatable powerful duelist in that time.

I am surprised that no one really mentioned that Regulus forced himself on lily. Especially since the 1940s were a much more conservative time. It would be nice to see in the next chapter lily accepting the offer with the condition that if he ever puts an unwanted hand on her again she will curse him or ruin his reputation in some way.

After reading the last chapter I went back to reread the rest of the story. It’s amazing to see how much all the characters have grown and developed over the years. It’s amazing that this story started off as a simple, sweet love story. To link the next chapter with the beginning, maybe Lily’s Halloween costume could be reminisint of the Victorian dress she was wearing when she and James first met.
You keep this story so intrigueing, I'm in love with it! Thank you for updating, I ca't wait to read more!
HECK YESSSSSS IM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED AGAIN! AMAZING CHAPTER! PLEASE PLEASE PPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE UPDATE SOON! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !
Nice chapter! Although I’m dying for some jily moments hehe. Keep going, nice work!
scaredofrobots chapter 35 . 10/12
Wooooohooooooooo
I am so happy you updated! I can’t wait to see where the story is going to go. This is my fave fanfic, I’ve been following it for so long and it just gets better, thank you.
4,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »