Reviews for Petal in the Rain
Guest chapter 31 . 9/18/2016
So glad to see new chapters! Such a great read, as always. Everyone loves a good love triangle. Thanks for the update!
Padfoots-Wand chapter 30 . 9/15/2016
mkay senorita I will now beg for an update
Bethany chapter 31 . 9/13/2016
This story started so well but Lily has turned into a every man wants her Mary Sue and the last thing she said made me want to punch her in the face on James behalf.

I've always been about James and Lily but this Lily I kind of want get killed off quickly.
Padfoots-Wand chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
yoyoyo it's Lydia if you didn't know. so anyways hoe, I just wanted to not demand an update for once because in the end it's all like demands but tell you this is one of the stories I can come and read whenever and doesn't matter how many times I read it, it's always exciting and really good. better than food. so uh yeah. I also may have had an urge to just type something random
Sannchel chapter 31 . 9/5/2016
This is such a brilliant fic! Well written and no noticeable holes. I am shocked that you have been writing this for over 10 years and yet the chapters still flow smoothly. I love that PITR is an AU but the magic and Hogwarts is still there. You are writing such a wonderful sense of drama. There is nothing too dramatic and unrealistic. The imagery is very clear and amount of steaminess ;). I really enjoy the characterization and relationships you have built with all of the characters. Great job with your OCs. I am so looking forward to your next chapter. Crossing my fingers that it will be very, very, very soon :)
Ismaran chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
I
Guest chapter 31 . 9/1/2016
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next
Guest chapter 31 . 9/1/2016
Absolutely loved it!
Saltair chapter 31 . 8/26/2016
Just as magical as ever. Loved it, such a wonderful read!
ihatemakingupusernames chapter 31 . 8/26/2016
you are a brilliant writer. I've known this since I started reading your work years ago, and I understand that masterpieces can take time, and you have a personal life. but it's been 10 years and 8months since the start of this story, you have 31 chapters which means, on average, you've written less than 3 chapters a year... and this story doesn't seem like it's anywhere near the end.
I love your story. I do. honest. and whenever you update I'm more than thrilled, but as a devoted reader I feel like I have to notify you of my increasing impatience for your lack of updates.
your story is honestly beautiful and one of best I've read, I love Lily and James and I love the fact that you set then up during ww2 but I'm tired of waiting.
ME chapter 31 . 8/24/2016
AWWWW they are perfect for each other! WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE!? Plz update soon...also, do you remember your story called: fly me to the moon? If you do, can you PLZ update it? I love it...
ME chapter 30 . 8/24/2016
OMG yeah WHAT DID HE JUST SAY!? I mean yes I suspected, but he likes Alice AND Lily?! OMG!
ME chapter 29 . 8/24/2016
Ohhhhhhh sounds interesting this party... AWWWW James must be really sad!
avantika chapter 31 . 8/24/2016
thank you thank you thank you! i finally got this chapter and it was amazing
ME chapter 28 . 8/23/2016
Woah that a lot of coffee...
3,910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »