Reviews for Petal in the Rain
the balcony nico chapter 32 . 7/11
Noooo don't stop writing this story! I read it as a middle schools, and now I'm off to college. So this story has been here with me, watching me grow.

When I first read it, I got nervous and had butterflies in my stomach. Your story is THAT good, it doesn't usually happen with any other story.

Recently it hasn't happened, for years, I couldn't find a story to make me feel excited and eager to read it. I came back to read it, and I got jelly with Lily, sad with Frank, and excited with Alice.

This story will always be one of my favorites.

Ahhhh, what else can I say? Can't wait for the next chapter!
queenslayers chapter 32 . 7/11
I've been keeping up with this story for years now and it never ceases to amaze me. You've captured such unique characterizations and interesting dynamics while also staying true to certain canon details. I love everything about PITR and I truly hope you do continue to update.
Please keep writing this! We would all like to see it to the end and where you will take it! This is honestly one of the best fics I've ever read. Continue updating and you will always get reviews from me! Thank you for this fic! Update soon!
please update~!
headstudents chapter 1 . 7/7
this was a fantastic read! cost me a sleepless night or two, but absolutely worth it!
Just some guest chapter 32 . 7/4
Your story is so good! I couldn't stop reading it! I hope you update soon, thanks for writing such great work!
Mel chapter 32 . 7/3
oh no! you can't just leave the story there. I believe I will die of anticipation and suspense first. I really hope you continue this story! I know I'm not one of your long time readers but this has been one of the most remarkable works that I've ever read, and I hope you'll consider continuing it. xo Mel
Mel chapter 31 . 7/3
oh dear. poor frank. this was such a good chapter. all the twists and turns! xo Mel
Mel chapter 28 . 7/3
eeeek wow I cant say I'm quite surprised about James but that was a fun twist. I can't wait for her classes to start. But wtf James immaturity. Favorite part: Sirius yelling during Lily's Sorting.
Mel chapter 26 . 7/3
yayyy I've been waiting for this moment all along. Also I love James' jealousy; it just shows his love for Lily- er Aurora. Poor Frank. But Alice! I'm so excited for that dynamic. xo Mel
Mel chapter 25 . 7/3
I have a little confession to make. Be spent the past two days binge-reading your story because I've been so enthralled. I'm finally reviewing to let you know that your work is amazing! I love the plot, as well as the twists. Your handling of suspense is excellent. I usually don't read many AUs but this story is now one of my favorite Jily stories- ever. Thank you! xo Mel
Viv chapter 32 . 7/1
pleaase review!
PLEASEUPDATE chapter 32 . 7/1
I feel like Tonks is going to be furious at Lily for trying to protect her, she's so independent.
e13 chapter 32 . 6/30
Please update!
FortofElan chapter 32 . 6/28
Thank you so much for this story, it is such a good take on James and Lily and gives Lily so much agency to take control of her own life. The Regulus plot is so intriguing; I can't wait for the next chapter. Please please please keep writing this storythose who love it will always come back to it, sooner or later.
4,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »