Reviews for Petal in the Rain
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 22 . 6/22
Snape to the rescue huh? Well I'm glad he was there when Lily needed him. As for that scene with Malfoy and Narcissa! I see that feisty attitude Lily had when she was at her boarding school as not left her! :D
Please tell me Sirius will see Lily or vise versa so he can alert James before he leaves for good!
Haru-chan
Great chapter! Glad Lily's training with Snape is going good, and that Snape is becoming more interested in Lily!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 20 . 6/22
Ahh please put James out of his misery and show him the love of his life is alive and well! Poor poor James! Good of Sirius though for always being a good friend to James.
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 19 . 6/22
I knew Dumbledore was planning on Frank to court Lily! Well poor Frank and poor Lily because they each have their own true love waiting for them! And because of that I seriously can't wait for James and Lily to reunite once again! :)
Also Snape really is a grumpy wizard isn't he? Lol Ahh but I feel sooner than later we will have Lily warming up that cold hard heart of his :p
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 18 . 6/22
Ahh James and Lily were seriously so close to crossing paths! I really thought they would see each and have this touching reunion! Hopefully soon?
Lily exploring Hogsmeade kind of reminded me of Harry and his look of wonder his first time being there! :)
Glad Snape saved Lily and am very curious as to how this "friendship" will turn out.
Also poor James, how long is he going to suffer?
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 17 . 6/22
So much emotions running through this chapter! Great chapter! Poor James, now I really want him to find Lily and know she is alive and well so he can put his mind at ease!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 16 . 6/22
Well this was really good! I'm glad Lily now has a wand and hope they can quickly teach her all she needs to know so she can protect herself! Also I seriously can't wait for when James and Lily finally do meet again! It's been too long and both are so worried about the other not knowing if the other is still alive!
Oh and I'm glad Snape is now in the story and fully interacting with Lily lol even if he is being rude! ;p
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 15 . 6/21
Glad James seems to be ok! Hopefully Sirius will pull through quickly! :)
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 13 . 6/21
Noo Sirius better be okay! We cannot lose him!
I can't wait to quickly read the next chapter so
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 12 . 6/21
Well I'm glad Lily arrived safely to Dumbledore, but now I am curious as to how everything is going to go down once she is at Hogwarts.
As for the parts containing James and Sirius makes worried! I mean James cannot die because Harry is not born yet lol but I am still worried for not only his but Sirius's life! So hopefully they will all be okay!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 11 . 6/21
Wow a lot of things happened in this chapter! First off Roxanne leaving really was the last straw for Lily wasn't it? She was Lily's only companion and now she is all alone again! Poor Lily. Then when those Death Eaters were in her room I was scared for Lily. It was when they left that I felt like it was ok to breathe lol. But if I was Lily I probably would have left that same night instead of waiting for the next morning when I knew for a fact they were coming back. But hey that is just me and I am by no means Lily Evans lol. :)
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 10 . 6/20
Such a sad chapter this was! Why must James be so noble?! Ahh he really is such a good person fighting for his country, like all men and women who do the same!
I hope they won't be apart for too long!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 9 . 6/20
Aw Remus made an appearance! Good old Remus, he always knows what to do and what to say to put people at ease. Glad Lily is alright and even more than glad that James brought Lily to Godric's Hallows! The future place where they will live and eventually raise Harry! Such bittersweet feelings!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 8 . 6/20
Oh no! I hope Lily will be alright! Lily always takes the bait and never misses a beat when it comes to talking back to Sister Agatha! I am kind of like Lily's friend, Roxanne, silently begging Lily not to provoke the horrid women. But I am glad Lily told Sister Agatha in a serious tone that she has been nothing but cruel to Lily since the first moment they met!
As for that slap! What is James going to do to Sister Agatha and what will happen to poor Lily?
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 7 . 6/20
Good thing the photos of Lily were blurry for anyone to see her face, but her red hair is the problem! It is a good thing Lily performed accidental magic and burned the magazine before Sister Agatha saw it.
And James and Lily's little meeting together near the apple orchid was so cute! Especially that kissed they shared!
3,468 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »