Reviews for Petal in the Rain
itxprincessxlala chapter 37 . 1/22/2023
It’s been a while! Every time you release a new chapter, I find myself revisiting this entire story from the start again. It not only brings back my memory of the rainy night I discovered this story while I was still in school but all the amazing memories and feelings of magic I have with it. This was such a special chapter feeling Lily’s emotions as she thought of the first night she met James and the journey we’ve also been on with her in this story. I have been saving reading this for when I had time again and I’m so excited to read the next chapter now!
chillaxin101 chapter 38 . 9/19/2022
Hope you are well, thanks for updating!
LilyOrpheus chapter 38 . 8/29/2022
Ain't this a fucking surprise!
A welcome surprise naturally, as gorgeous as the sunset on a tropical island that isn't plagued with volcanic outbursts!

Thank you so much for the pleasure of reading and imaging this world-class masterpiece. I mean, I'm genuinely staggered by the intricacies of your world building, both socio-economic and geopolitical. And I find myself learning a new word every few chapters ;)

Xoxo
- Lily
P.S. It's a shame you're not on Archive Of Our Own..
SuraWaldelfe chapter 38 . 8/23/2022
So many hearts for this chapter! Thank you for the continuous updates! I'm wonderfully looking forward to the GAMES
iknowmeletters chapter 38 . 8/15/2022
Please update! I’ve been reading this for years, and I get so excited every single time it updates. Thank you for writing
rya black chapter 38 . 8/14/2022
BEST FRIEND PLEASEEEEEEEE TELL ME ROXANNE WILL APPEAR SOON I BEGGGG
Guest chapter 38 . 8/14/2022
Everytime I get an update you don’t even understand how excited I am to read. Easily this is my favorite fanfiction ever. I truly hope you update soon I’m so ready for the next and next and next update!
SonntagMorgen27 chapter 38 . 8/14/2022
Your story is unbelievable good! I enjoyed reading it immensely! I love the character development of Snape and I fear for him and Lily/Aurora if the truth comes out at some point. James was in my eyes very protective and Alpha-like but now he is showing what a sweetheart he actually is. Looking forward for the next chapters! I‘m wondering how lily will convince her DADA teacher to participate in the game!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/13/2022
i swear i let out a bit of a scream when i saw you updated. a new chapter always makes my day and never fails to leave me excited to read more of this story! best of luck on the next segment!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/9/2022
nice! Eagerly waiting for the next chapter
smartwolf chapter 38 . 8/8/2022
I absolutely loved this last update! Please, please, please update soon. I desperately need to know what happens in the games.
Writtenin1990 chapter 38 . 8/8/2022
You made a hard week a little less hard with this update. Thank you
Ash Linton chapter 38 . 8/8/2022
hello! I can't tell you how happy I was to be alerted regarding the update! I have been following your story for years now. everytime you update, i go back a few chapters to get into it again. this one was marvellous, I truly can't wait to see what tricks lily is going to pull up, and definitely cannot wait to see what the Games is going to hold for everyone. I sometimes feel bad for poor James to go through such anxiety xD still each obstacles seem to make him and lily all the more endearing and growing together as well as individuals. Hope to hear from you soon! Cannot wait for the upcoming chapters. I missed your stories so much! Lots of love~
Guest chapter 38 . 8/8/2022
Amazing story! Can't wait for the Games!
SF chapter 38 . 8/8/2022
I love this story- I’ve read it so many times and every time an update comes out I get so excited! I’m sure you hear this a lot, but I’d loooove more frequent updates (or more stories!)
4,487 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »