Reviews for Petal in the Rain
michelin chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Great chapeter, but please update soon! There was no James/Lily interaction in this chapter! PAMS!
Akt5us chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Loved the chapter!

18...what a wonderful age...

So, ch. 1 is in 1940 and now it's 1945. have 5 years really passed?

PLEASE update sooner than last time, i'm just dying to read more now!

Update soon please!
Sam's Firefly chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
aww happy birthday! virtual cookies for you!

good story. how dare the Sister! hitting Lily like that. this story keeps me on the edge of my seat!(well has far as a can keeping this laptop on my lap) can't wait for more.
iloveharrypottertoomuch chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
i love your story. update soon.

but just fyi. the war in europe was over on may 8, 1945. so you might want to change the dates of your story. and germany invaded france in early 1940. no offense or anything, but you might wanna do a bit of research when your writing a historical fiction.
runningpig chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
ooh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ((: lovely chapter, but I found the bit where Moody was going on about the French bit rather boring (history lessonish :P). But the bit of Lily talking to the owl's FUNNY! and ouch! poor Lily, falling down the stairs like that. (Lily Evans falling down, falling down...) ehh, and JAMES sees too! KOOL! -sadistic- erm, yeah, HIPHIPHOORAY for update! and YAY for a next chapter! :D
MarielleAster chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Happy birthday!

Just read this in one go and I was wondering when Lily would find out she could do magic...well, now we know.

Wonderfully written, please keep up the good work!
Estrelas chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Happy Birthday! what an awesome chapter..but cut off too short for me lol..i can't wait to see how everything is going to play out.. :)
WhiteGreen chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Hey.. Happy Birthday! :).. oh, and about the chapter, its a great one. I hate the cliffie, and sister Agatha.. urgh damn women... What will happen to Lily, what will James do..oh well.. I guess I just have to wait for the next chapter. :)
StarlightSuccubus chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Great! Update soon, your story is really good! I really like it
asianchick8373 chapter 8 . 6/24/2007!

wha...wha...what are you doing?1

You can't just leave your story there!

You have to write another now and post it, or a second after now! Seeming it is impossible to both write and post the same time, but hurry up and UPDATE!
Mad Over Mooney chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
omg,i hope lily is ok. what will james do? can't wait till the next chapter. happy birthday.

Mad Over Mooney
108088921 chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
OMG happy birthday congratz OMG sister agatha's such a bitch! ah she deserves to die!
shmokey-bear chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
good update! just wished a little more with james and lily. but i liked it still!
lillygrl28 chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
happy birthday and please update!
SBR249 chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Interesting turn of the story with Lily being a witch and all. Just out of curiosity, is Hogwarts going to play a role in this story? Did you intend that only wealthy upper class witches/wizards attend Hogwart and thus explain why Lily never received her letter or attended? Also, how will the ministry integrate uneducated magical folks into the magical society? I really like this story, please update soon.

Happy Birthday also, and congratulations on becoming an adult! :)
3,765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »