Reviews for Petal in the Rain
ifisher chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
Well, I wasn't expecting that, does that make me an idiot? I loved how James came back to tell Lily, and they were standing in the rain. It made me think of The Notebook! The fact that Roxanne brought in cigarettes for her and Lily, was very amusing, and I really like it how they're so different fromo the other girls. A lovely chapter, and I hope this motivates you! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Monday the 14th chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
Awesome chapter. I imagine how much research it took! Great job, keep it up, and many thank you's for the wonderful Christmas present, is truly is great!

Have a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year!
raye chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
Happy Holiday! I love your story, I was so worried that you weren't going to finish it. I had no idea that you were going to have James join the army- never crossed my mind but it sure makes it more interesting! Hope you update soon
liane chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
wow! I loved every minute in this story! I think you should publish it... if you will, you can be sure ill buy it!

I really appreciates the research that you did, although it fascinating era, it could be quite irritating to find all the right facts...

please, i bagging you! update soon!

the same goes for "fly me to the moon" :]
freakshow90 chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
oh my god, that was fucking intense. I really couldn't stop reading that chapter. Probably will read it again! Seriously, you HAVE to update soon!
IHeartJamesPotter chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
OMG! i seriously love this story...i was wondering when you'd update...it was a really sad chapter...but i still liked it. you write amazingly. i can't wait for the next chapter...
hpobsessedrissa chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
Wow, this was so powerful. I'm so glad you've updated and didn't abandon the story. I love the time period and I love how you've blended it in with WW2. Please, please, please don't let anything happen to James! My heart will break into a million pieces...please update soon!
Kat chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
OMG! I absolutely love this story. This chapter was amazing. I think that you are an amazing writer, and I adore your other stories as well. Please update the next one as soon as you can. Happy Holidays!
ThePranksterQueens chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
I cried, I'm not going to lie. It was beautiful! One of my all-time favorites.

Have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you update soon!
runningpig chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
:D Glad you updated! I love the poem/song(?) at the end, did you write it yourself? And as much as I love the big words, due to my limited vocabulary, I don't really understand most of them. Would you mind cutting down a little on 'em? :) The bit about the girls believing that the British army IS the downfall of the British army isn't it? The overconfidence. That's how they lost the Singapore too. And the other Asian countries I think. Tsk. Is this going to be a sad ending? 'Cause as much as I love sad endings (the little sadistic creature I am), Lily and James haven't really gone through much (yet) so, I'm hoping for a happy ending. Don't we all like happy endings? :)) HAPPY HOLIDAYS! merry christmas& happy new year and all that. :D
Aime chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
great story! please update again soon!

I think Lily will become more confussed with her magical abilities, and she see James during the war and confides in him about it. I also think they will get married during the time when the bombings of London occur the most.
Jessika chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
WOW this has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site!

I can't wait for the next chapter! I love your writing style, use of language, discriptions, it's all top knotch!

Keep up the good work!
Sarah chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
i was so excited when i checked today and you had posted. Loved the chapter and im happy he came back and told her he was going. It was sad, but i loved it.

I think James is going to end up using magic sometime when he's away, or maybe when London gets bombed and he comes back to make sure Lily is okay since she is going to be somewhere in London during the German air raids. Be dramatic and she gets hurt and he can't find her or something...no dont do that...doesnt matter im looking forward to the next chapter
fairybells5 chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
I loved this chapter! I almost cried!
Estrelas chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
this was an amazing chapter,kind of heartbreaking though. I suppose sooner or later with the war going on it was going to be inevitable,and I knew james was going to fight, just not the muggle way, which was a little surprising,but i wonder why james is forbidden to perform magic?(maybe i missed something?)..you also do such a good job with really making it feel like the ww2 era(i just finished a history class on the nazi era) anyway..cant wait for the next chap!
3,944 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »