Reviews for Petal in the Rain
Mad Over Mooney chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
I think that the clicking was papparazzi type people (from olden days) and they are going to be all over the newspapers! lol!

Sophie is my name, reading is my game!

Mad Over Mooney
GoddessoftheMaaN chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Hey, sorry i haven't reviewed since chapter 4. I did read chapter five and chapter six and loved them! I'm so glad you posted and i can't wait to see what comes next. :D

Huggles and Bumps,

GoddessoftheMaaN
Ikinder chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Hm, considering there were quite a few pictures taken, I'm assuming that they [the pictures] are going to be published in a newspaper of some kind-causing a crap load of trouble for both James, and Lily. If not, I think the pictures will be used as black mail of some sort.

Brilliant chapter by the way, but I do have one question. Were women allowed to go 'clubbing' back during WII? I loved the part where James said he couldn't dance, poor Lily so gullible.

-Ikinder
Bedlam Flux chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Hm, let's see... There's pictures in the newspaper about them, the uh, sister sees as well as the whole town? It seperates them even more?

Anyways, I'll stop guessing now and just say what a good chapter this was. I can not wait to read the next one.
Jixnce chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
o_o

Lmao, this story is unique. It reminds me of a movie that I once watched. I can't remember the name though. O.o;

anyways...

Pretty Please Update Soon?
Moonbugg chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
You mean you have actually put up two more chapters and I haven't reviewed EITHER of them? ? ? I'm incredibly sorry ...

This chapter started off so light-hearted and happy, but rapidly changed to a really sobering, almost tear-jerking atmosphere. By the end I was really sympathising with both Lily and James, seeing each one's point of view, but desperately not wanting Lily to leave!

Poor Lily. I'm really interested to see how long James can keep up the pretence of being a perfectly normal person, not a wizard. Situations like the one with Percival the house-elf and Mrs O'Leary's mention of dragon pox could become all too infrequent, and James's excuses to hide them could be really amusing!

One historical fact I noticed you got wrong was the mention of the Queen of England. During the Second World War, King George VI was on the throne!

I also really want to see what Sirius has to say when he confronts James about Lily. It's a shame he didn't stay just that little bit longer, since he would then have a lot more to say!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! It's already up - yay!

Moonbugg
Nora Kalf chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
i really like this story you should keep it going
Nora Kalf chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
i really like this story you should keep it going
Dweizlegirl chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
This is perfect! The way you show how their feelings develop is amazing! Plus I wanna see Lily's reaction when she finds out he's a wizard...lol! UPDATE SOON!

Dweizlegirl
Dweizlegirl chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
OH more! This is great!
BlueDolphinz chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
this is a cool story! if all of your stories are this good, i'm sure reading all of them!
CarolineLJ fan chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
That was a really good update. But don't stop now! write more! please
hidden smile chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
Wow, I'm really in love with this story..I'm adding it to my alerts and to my favorites in the hopes that you will update it soon!

Wonderful work!
Mad Over Mooney chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
Adore this story! spiffing job! lovely writing!

Mad Over Mooney
idkmybffspike chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
AHG! THEY KISSED! THEY KISSED! THEY BLOODY KISSED! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU UPDATE THIS STORY SOON! If you don't I might just die of need to read more! PLEASE update soon!
3,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 224 .. Last Next »