Reviews for Petal in the Rain
lobi1canobi chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
hey omg love the plotline! please update soon! question though, is there no magic in the story?
Skyline Romance chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I love how you make lily such a rebel!

Great Job

Moi
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
(runs around cheering) what an interesting chapter this has turned out to be! Please do continue with the story as it has been most promising and thank you for the chance to read a beautiful piece of work.

I absolutly love lily's character! (squeals) yay! Update
firewalker32 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
awesome story so far, please update soon!
Crazy4PotterMen chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I like it! I never post comments, so take this as a great compliment and write more!
watersprite87 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Very interesting! I really want to see where u take this story...update soon!
The Evil Eggplant chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I. Absolutely. LOVE IT! Wouldn't it be funny if James was bored to death and stuff, like Char in Ella Enchanted? Have you ever read that book? You should.
Dreamfire205 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This is a really, really good story. Very well written. Does the title relate to the story at all? I love how lily is a rule breaker/rebelious. Lily thought that Lord Potter was old! *laugh* If i were in Lily's place i would think so to n i would also think that he was an arrogant jerk! Update soon! So long as u keep writing, I'll keep reviewing.

Dreamfire205
radclifflover chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
awesome story. update soon!
jessinamaca chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
dashing darling, simply dashing. please update fast!
forgotten-password chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
hey this is a really great story i hoep you update soon

and keep ypu the good work :)

love

mathison
GoddessoftheMaaN chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Ahh! I love this, it's brilliant! I love Lily's charactor(sp i know)!

Please, please, please post more soon! :D :D :D

Huggles and Bumps,

GoddessoftheMaaN
mwah chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
i like it keep going!
Roxanne chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Kate! Good chapter...although I could have done better. lol jks. ok so im the first review i believe...which is cool. we are mischief makers, arent we? wow...this story is pretty much just going to be reflecting our lives...except we're in a boarding school and james potter is in it...damn i wish he came to our school! lol. ok so keep writing and you should add in some of our embarressing moments and things!lmao jks jks. kk see ya tomorrow on the bus kate!
lilybookworm chapter 1 . 12/13/2005