Reviews for Petal in the Rain
Beaner883 chapter 28 . 2/24
So good! Can't wait for the next one.
Noooo! Lily why can't you not be in love with FRANK!
I loved the kiss!
vampire-luver101 chapter 28 . 2/23
I love it can't wait to read more!
Is Lily a Muggle (hope not) i really like this fic so far
LivinNMyWorld chapter 28 . 2/22
This story is absolutely magical, at least as much so as the original books. I was grinning so hard reading most of this chapter, because it just all feels so natural and wonderful. It was very exciting to stumble upon there having been an update, and Lily entering into Hogwarts was a source of excitement as well! Truly cannot wait to see where you go with this, I could honestly read this story all day, everyday and it would never get old, it's beautiful and just so fantastical. Some of the best writing I have ever read - and as an avid reader in my twenties, I'd like to think that is saying a lot!
CeCeSweety chapter 28 . 2/22
Finally! I love this story! When will Frank and Alice get together? It's obvious she has feelings for him, but what about Frank? God, I really hate Snape. I hope Lily and James will make up soon, fighting over Snape it's really not worth it. Good job :)
villannous chapter 28 . 2/22
I love this story more than words can properly describe oh gosh. This is literally perfection - I love how you weaved together the magical and muggle worlds to make Lily into the perfect heroine 3 She's definitely going to surpass James's expectations of her, and James will have to get over his childish hatred of Snape hm? I can't wait to see how they grow together :D
Kat chapter 28 . 2/22
Great! Thanks for updating!
Gg chapter 28 . 2/21
Great update! Please do so again, ASAP!
Rose chapter 28 . 2/21
Hey! I was so excited the minute I got a notification that a new chapter was up! It's brilliant! Keep us posted :)
This update was amazing and so worth the wait! James being a teacher is going to be so fun to see in the upcoming teachers! I love this story as much as I love Lily and James, which is a lot! Your writing and storytelling is just so good and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next!
Christian Chick chapter 28 . 2/21
Poor Lily, she is going to be so exhausted by the time this all over. I figured that was Sirius at the sorting, no one else would be as outspoken. I think he's my favorite character in this story. He's such a good friend.
Thanks for the update,
CC
Anon chapter 28 . 2/21
So great! Keep it up!
EBB - Sonnet 43 chapter 28 . 2/21
AMAZING! Reading it, I kept wishing it was longer and I can't wait to read the next chapter! I wish you'd update more often- this is definitely my favorite story and waiting is agony lol Great job!
So so good! Can't wait to read more (hopefully soon!)
3,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »