Reviews for Petal in the Rain
This story is so not what I expected. I had expected it to be good because I had seen it three times on fic rec lists amongs titles such as TLAT, A Month of Sundays and so on, but not like this. I just expected a good muggle AU but this is farrrr better than I could have anticipated! Loving it so far, absolutely loving it.
Really you changed the picture but didn't update. PLEASE UPDATE IM BEGGING YOU
I was on your Facebook and you said you were working really hard on a chapter and I was so excited, until I saw that comment was posted 17 days ago. Are you really going to update? Please do
MyMelo chapter 28 . 8/12
I only just discovered this story recently and have absolutely fallen in love with it! I have to admit I wasn't quite sure where it was going, though I did enjoy reading about Lily being a student and everything, and then BAM it turns out she's a witch all this time! I've really enjoyed the chapters from when she's come to Hogwarts, and as much as I adore Lily/James, I find that I'm loving Frank and Lily as well, though I can't tell if at this stage it's a friendship/relationship feels I'm getting haha. Either way, I really hope you'll continue with this story, you write really well :) Also love the title of the story! I always have so much problems with titles and this was just perfect!
Love. Love. Love. Please update soon!
Talley chapter 28 . 7/30
This is such a good story!... BUT I NEED AN UPDATE! Please?!
Please update soon. And I'm going to guess Tonks for your snipet on Facebook!
Please please please chapter 29. Me wants it. Can't wait to see Lily interact with everyone at school and of course more Jily. Also you must find some way to include Sirius in their lives because I love his friendship with both Lily and James
Rachel chapter 28 . 7/13
Have you ever considered being an author. Your writing is amazing. Please update soon I really am looking forward to what will happen.
This is a great fanfic. I'd love fore you to continue with it soon.
Jenn chapter 28 . 7/8
If you wanted to update soon I would be willing to build a shrine in your honor. Love this story! Can't wait for more.
Wow! This is my favorite Jily/Mairudr era fic I've encountered on this site, and I have read LOTS and LOTS of them. I cannot think of a single piece of constructive criticism to give you-it's just fantastic the way it is! The only thing I ask is that you update soon please. I understand you may have a busy life, but try to put some time aside for your amazing piece.

Many thanks,
moonracoon99
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 28 . 6/25
BEST STORY EVER! Update please!
Please update soon, I love this story. It is really well written, good job.
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 28 . 6/23
What did Snape mean when he said Lily was a rotten potioneer? Lily is really great at potions, or are making it that she isn't for your story?
Well anyway Great chapter! Please tell me this story is still ongoing because I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next!
As for James, Ahh always the protective one huh? Ah well hopefully he will get over it!
Until next time,