Reviews for Petal in the Rain
eclipsesolar chapter 38 . 8/6/2022
I love this story! Cant wait to read the next chapter :)
Gi-L-Ha chapter 38 . 8/6/2022
Miss you too, but i dont complain , because if you dont update too often then this story wont end too soon :)
But still, cant wait another chapter.
Can you tell how many chapters is in this story?
Alymariet chapter 38 . 8/6/2022
You made my day with this update! Can not wait to see what lily’s been planning! This is still my favourite lily/James story I’ve come across, even after all these years! So many emotions, and once again leave us wanting more! Beautiful chapter!
lyllia.belle chapter 38 . 8/6/2022
Wohooo made my day to see a new chapter! Can't wait for the games!
JilyKavinsky89 chapter 38 . 8/6/2022
ooohhhh! can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 38 . 8/6/2022
loveed it! and missed you!
Fluffymarshmallows chapter 38 . 8/5/2022
Yesss! You updated! Poor Severus and his poor heart. Lily really is amazing isn't she. I’m so excited to see her kick butt in the next chapter.
badluck-8ball chapter 38 . 8/5/2022
Loved it!
Princess.Potter11 chapter 38 . 8/5/2022
I have never written a review before but oh my god I have to because that was so good! This story alongside your other, 'the Twelve Days of Christmas', were the first fanfictions I ever read and have remained my favourites for so many years, you have no idea how happy I am whenever you update. AHHHH! Thank you!
dianisimova chapter 38 . 8/5/2022
yaaaay a chapter! so much scheming can't wait to see how it plays out, hope the next one is coning soonthanks for the update
roon0 chapter 38 . 8/5/2022
Thank you for the awesome update.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 37 . 8/3/2022
feels like it's been such an epic journey so far. here's to hoping you are able to update! looking forward to more.
Driftwood1 chapter 37 . 6/29/2022
I have become absolutely enraptured with your story- I must admit I wasn't fully sure on the premise to begin with, but I've quickly found myself devouring it and fully immersing myself into your characters, plots, and storyline. I love where it's come to and I'm heartbroken that I've reached the end of your updates- I know that life has a way of getting in the way of creativity and writing, but I am so hopeful that you'll pick this up again and give us more of the wonderful world you've created. Thank you for all the work and brilliance you've poured into it so far, I'll be following with baited breath for anything else you may give us in the future!
velvet martini chapter 37 . 5/10/2022
Can’t wait to read more - looking forward to the next chapter!
SassySundaze chapter 37 . 4/9/2022