Reviews for Petal in the Rain
ME chapter 7 . 8/21
WHAT!?( Referring to the last sentence) NOOOOO! THEY WILL ALWAYS FIND EACH OTHER, NO MATTER WHAT! THEY WILL ALWAYS FIND A WAY! You can't be sirius? NEVER?!
ME chapter 6 . 8/21
Also, I think Lily is a witch, because of the chandelier falling off when she was mad...I KNEW IT!
ME chapter 6 . 8/21
AWWWWW this chapter was amazing! Yeah, this has to be one of my fav chapters too so far! Also, who is He at the end?
ME chapter 5 . 8/21
AWWWWWW! SOOOO CUTE! Loved the the end and the part where Lily says that next time James should come to kidnap her :)
ME chapter 4 . 8/21
NOOOOOOO! NOOOOO! Their hearts are broken! MY heart is broken! WAHHHHH!
ME chapter 3 . 8/21
But I thought Lily was a witch? Still cute! And James, don't go looking into books to see what she likes, your doing fine!
ME chapter 2 . 8/21
AWWWWWW!
ME chapter 1 . 8/20
Interesting! I just found this from your fly me to the moon fanfic( Which you really need to update i am dying to see what happens next!) and I think it will be good!
chillaxin101 chapter 31 . 8/20
Yay! Thank you so much for the update! :D Loved the chapter and cannot wait for the next pne! Looking forward to a preview on facebook too! :P
Karol Black chapter 31 . 8/17
I'm happy everything is settled between James/Lily/Frank, although I think all the gossip that the episode caused is no good to her disguise...
Sirius and Lily's friendship is amazing, I loved their scenes together.
OMG, the last scene was breathtaking! I need to know how far they went! Lol
Thank you for keep writing this lovely fic!
MagikMuggle chapter 31 . 8/16
I LOVE this story! I just came upon it today and I literally spent all day reading through the chapters. I sped though the story, only to find that it's not complete! I'm addicted and I'm craving another dose of your writing. It's really well written, I love the intricate world of aristocracy that you've created. Please update as soon as you can, I'll be waiting with baited breathe.
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 31 . 8/15
So glad this story has been updated because I love it dearly! This was a great chapter and as always, I loved every minute of it, especially the ending haha ;) I can't wait for the next chapter! Also good luck writing your first novel! How exciting!
Until next time,
Haru-chan
itxprincessxlala chapter 31 . 8/13
This was such a lovely chapter! I'm so excited to hear more about your novel and I am so glad you finally updated! I know you're so busy with life and thank you for updating us on Facebook. Please update again soon! Your updates honestly make my days :)
Alyette chapter 31 . 8/12
I love the pacing and there's a simple elegance in every moment you describe. Particularly, the conflict-resolution between James and Frank was surprising and thoughtful and overall, amazing chapter.

Ohmygod - that. ending. Please update soon!
3,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »