Reviews for Petal in the Rain
ME chapter 1 . 8/20
Interesting! I just found this from your fly me to the moon fanfic( Which you really need to update i am dying to see what happens next!) and I think it will be good!
chillaxin101 chapter 31 . 8/20
Yay! Thank you so much for the update! :D Loved the chapter and cannot wait for the next pne! Looking forward to a preview on facebook too! :P
Karol Black chapter 31 . 8/17
I'm happy everything is settled between James/Lily/Frank, although I think all the gossip that the episode caused is no good to her disguise...
Sirius and Lily's friendship is amazing, I loved their scenes together.
OMG, the last scene was breathtaking! I need to know how far they went! Lol
Thank you for keep writing this lovely fic!
MagikMuggle chapter 31 . 8/16
I LOVE this story! I just came upon it today and I literally spent all day reading through the chapters. I sped though the story, only to find that it's not complete! I'm addicted and I'm craving another dose of your writing. It's really well written, I love the intricate world of aristocracy that you've created. Please update as soon as you can, I'll be waiting with baited breathe.
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 31 . 8/15
So glad this story has been updated because I love it dearly! This was a great chapter and as always, I loved every minute of it, especially the ending haha ;) I can't wait for the next chapter! Also good luck writing your first novel! How exciting!
Until next time,
Haru-chan
itxprincessxlala chapter 31 . 8/13
This was such a lovely chapter! I'm so excited to hear more about your novel and I am so glad you finally updated! I know you're so busy with life and thank you for updating us on Facebook. Please update again soon! Your updates honestly make my days :)
Alyette chapter 31 . 8/12
I love the pacing and there's a simple elegance in every moment you describe. Particularly, the conflict-resolution between James and Frank was surprising and thoughtful and overall, amazing chapter.

Ohmygod - that. ending. Please update soon!
So happy you updated! This story is amazing. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next!
OKAY. *recovers giggling self to attempt to type a logical review* this was so well written, and I'm so happy that you updated! Honestly, bravo, keep up this incredible writing, and thank you for making me smile from cheek to cheek!
Supergoddad chapter 31 . 8/11
This is a magnificent story!
I have read only a handful of story that are as enthralling as yours.
I was wondering if I could ask you for a piece of advice on writing. Just a general piece of advice, if you don't mind.
It is my pleasure to be reading this story and I wish to praise you for that. Thank you very much.
I will see you later!

A rainbow amount of love,

Supergoddad
fabulous peeta chapter 31 . 8/11
lol worth the wait :)
Please please write what happens next! Like a special extra in a new document.. I love you and this story
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I was just getting ready for work when I saw you posted so I was about to read this when I decided to make a huge deal of it, so I waited five hours to read this and it was definitely worth it.
every time I think I've forgotten this fic you just go and get me hooked again! pretty sure I've been following updates on this fic since 2012 damn
3,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »