Reviews for Petal in the Rain
Italia chapter 28 . 2/20
At last you updated! Yo! I changed my WHATSAPP status to "read petal in the rain CUZ it is awesome" for ages! Thanks for updating! You r awesome!
Jordan chapter 22 . 2/20
I never want this story to end.
alymariet chapter 28 . 2/20
LOVE IT! lol but seriously I almost thought James was going to go in disguise as a student hahaha. love that he is a teacher! :) I can not get enough lily and james moments! keep up the awesome writting and hopefully the next chapter sooner than later! 3 3 love every moment of this story!
Lovely and finally getting somewhere
The references were great
bow down to me peasants chapter 28 . 2/20
getting these updates is always so exciting, and they never disappoint! i'm super excited to read about lily as a hogwarts student!
Yay update! Glad to have so many questions answered. Very happy with the sorting process & results. Can't wait for more...hopefully not too long
Alex.Australia chapter 28 . 2/20
Brilliant! Please don't wait as long for your next chapter! This was amazing! Can't wait to see Lily in her classes!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 28 . 2/20
awesome story, loved the Sirius and Lily interaction at the end and the way it shows their friendship, keep writing
SparkyPlug chapter 28 . 2/20
Ooh! Nice chapter. The suspense is killing me though. Update again soon :)
Snaps4Prongs chapter 28 . 2/20
So glad you're back! great chapter, I'm always excited to read your work
mylittleredboots chapter 28 . 2/20
Woke up this morning to an email saying you'd updated and seriously you have no idea how excited I was-you've made my week! No disappointment of course, the chapter was brilliantly written and I'm glad Sirius is still around even though from here on it'll be more about Lily's life at Hogwarts :) And I wonder where James is heading off to? To Snape? Or to Frank?
I'm sad that I'll have to wait until the next chapter, so update soon! xx
Anon chapter 28 . 2/20
I really enjoyed this! I'm so glad you're still writing it! It's such a fantastic story!
itxprincessxlala chapter 28 . 2/20
Ahh I finished this chapter far too quickly than I would've wanted to! I really am so glad you continued this story and I know life takes a toll on all of us and finding time to write is difficult but I really can't wait for your next update! I love the way your story has evolved :)

As a side note, will you ever continue your other story - Le Bandit? Or will you at least tell how you planned on writing that one out originally? I've been rereading it for quite a while now and that one is sooo good too :)
GoldenFace chapter 14 . 2/18
Love this story
SparkyPlug chapter 1 . 2/12
Do you Mean Jane Eyre? if not, who is Jane Ayer?
and isn't it female villain, not villainous?
Other than than, awesome story. I don't mean to criticize, just had a few questions. Nice plot. Update soon! :)
3,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »