Reviews for Two guys a girl and the bloodsucking halloween
LoveCutShort chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I enjoyed it. I do think it should've been longer. You got EVERYONES characters perfect! Great job!
Threll chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Well, I guess it was a Relatively reasonable story.
Berg and Pete were decently in character which is impressive as having characters in character is a mighty hard thing to do.
My major problems are with the length and the ending. This could of been a really great story, had you capitalized on the idea and made the story line more involved.
The ending seems a little bit unfinished to me.
In all this story was an alright way to spend a little of my time!
summerofsoaps chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Hm, well, I really liked the idea of it all. Ashley does have that blood-sucking fiend look to her. But I wasn't big on your style. Your sentences seem to be either long and run-on, or short and choppy. The dialogue is a bit unrealistic, and it seems like things proceed to quickly. I would have enjoyed something more in the middle of the story. All in all, I found the concept funnier than the story itself.
Black Ladybug chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
i never got to see the third season with irene bein a witch. was it 3rd? some reason i thought that was w/ brain switching Ed... hmmm... i don't remember, but i love the fic. i always hated Ashley and i've tried to write a fic about her being evil, but i can't

great fic please write another
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Hee hee! I like, I like! And I agree with Pete, Ashley is definately evil...
Cat Chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Quite gory but good!i still dont think ashley is that evil though!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
LOL, cute parody:)
Miss Scarlett chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Woah dude, that's some creepy and funny s**t, man! Seriously though, this is really perky and clever stuff, Clare - you really know your characters and how to chill as well as tickle with your writing style! Very beguiling and promising stuff. Keep in comin'.
DjLethal's Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 4/30/2001