Reviews for Depending on Her
guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
btw i like sesshy and miroku funny messenger, hilarious! XD
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
lol so cute!
CrescentMoon760 chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
pleze tell me ur making a sequel! if u do, i'll love u forever! and, u can write about what happens while kags is prego. u can also write about how inuyasha comes back even though flufy already marked her and he kagomenaps (kidnaps) her. Good luck!
dani chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
it really sucked sorry
Sarah and Lily chapter 10 . 3/19/2008
SEQUAL! (the word repeats eerily in your mind over and over and over...) O.o What in the world did we just type...? o.O

Well, we DO want a sequal because we want to see what happens to Sessho and Kaggo. O'er, that was weird. Well, Sarah and I are in a vair vair fabby mood and will give you the honor of becoming our friend on the internet! Hooray for Us!-And you, of course. lol. If you would like to, that is. We like your personality and the way your stories go. :)

Ja ne, and with much lurvings,

Sarah and Lily

p.s. Do you got to ravenblack...? Its a chat site and we (or one of us) would like to become your friend! XD And for you to become ours. Or we could just send e-mails if you don't like chat sites.

May you never thirst,

Sarah and Lily chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
"I dreamt I was trapped in a room with Paris Hilton..."

My god, that was SO funny! We laughed so hard Sarah's mom looked at us like we were crazy-which isn't too far off, actually... God, that was funny... XD

Ja ne,

Sarah and Lily chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Well if you like Patrick, why don't you tell him? Or is he out of your league? Like you're an outcast and he's popular...like it is for Lily-

Shut-up, Sarah.

*Sticks tongue out at Lily* Fine.

Well, we liked these first few chapters just as we liked, 'Depending on Him.'

Ja ne,

Taylor chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
Wow I really thought this and Depending On Him were realy great fics and really cute too and I love cute fics so in my lists in my head you're in the favorite list oh and I like Sesshoumaru's screenname LegalPuppy and Miroku's YouMustThinkImAPervert it fits so well
Confuzzled chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
just a question: Isn't it going a bit TOO fast? I mean he practicall doesnt know her and now he's marrying her? O.o
Princess of Sparks chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
This story was so tight. Plz make a sequel...oh, and I just gotta say, YOU RUlE, my b-day is February 9 also. ok i'm done.
Mrs. Sesshomaru chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
THAT WAS AWESOME!

i would love it if you made a sequel!
Imaginary Lemur chapter 10 . 7/8/2006
This was just awesome. I loved it. It was very good.
Airqoutes chapter 10 . 5/17/2006
Awesome story!

Sequals are awesome.
RevisedRevision chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
THIS WAS SO AWESOME
Cookie Lover 666 chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
I love the story. please make a sequal. I need to know what'll happen to them.