Reviews for Snogging Nog
Lupin3black chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I read this fic all the time and I'm always singing the carols and my mum keeps staring at me. Lol
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Teehee!WOW!Stripping solution huh!What an idea!XD!And Remus with the ball pen,lol,that was seriously the best!And what's more is that Sirius could see!AH Sirius,denial will do you no good!And the way he used Lily to reveal the potion's effects!XD!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
OOHH!WOOOW!Niiice ideas and execution!Really cool!
mommyconk chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Love your carols and pranks.
EpicFail94 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
lol, Stripping Solution? that would make for one WEIRD day! lol
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
hehe, like it!
xNomii chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Amazing!

Very, very good!
vanda99 chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Absolutely lovely! Sweet and well written with the right amount of smut for my taste. And that McGonagall thing was hilarious!
zebrasdancing chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
loved it. interesting song sung by padfoot
Her Pillow James chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
great story! keep on writing!
astoria-paranoia chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Aww this was wonderful! It was so cute, and..also very hot, yum. It must have been hard for Sirius to control himself all day :P
cackles the witch chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
This is a genuinely terrific fic. It was laugh-out-loud funny, yet had its sweet moments. Besides the carols with new lyrics, I loved the bit about McGonagall & Sirius' explanation for being able to see her naked. I also liked how he got to James, pretending to 'see' Lily naked, and Remus and his brilliant note on his chest. Loved it!
scorsby chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
haha this was brillaint. So clever!

I loved everything- the ridiculous carols, the ingenious pranks. Moony's idea for telling him was clever- yu slipped it in excellently. and a lovely happy ending. Sirius didi cover himself well- it must have been such a surprise. how wonderfult his is. totally brilliant.

Zellahxx
White-Fool chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
Oh, LMAO!

But so amazingly sweet at the same time

_

I love it!

Belle[x]
Kati Kate Monster chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
MY GOD! write the rest of that christmas carol! I'll be singing all the time! XD either that, I'll finish it.. you are brilliant! *adds to favorite's list*