Reviews for Wolf of the Stars
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
Starshima chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
ForeshadowedFate chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Your story wasn't too bad. Overall, I'd say that it was fairly enjoyable. The plot, dialogue, and lemon made it fun and interesting. One of my favorite things was the way you titled the chapters after the Chinese zodiac symbols; it was definitely an original concept and very interesting to see. However, I do have a few criticisms for you.

Firstly, though I typically don't mind first-person stories, I feel that lemons typically tend to work better in the third person because you get a balanced amount of passion and emotion from both characters. However, in the lemon (and the rest of the story, as well), you jumped back and forth between Inuyasha and Koga's first-person POV's quite often. It just got a little overwhelming at times, is what I'm basically getting at.

Also, your spelling wasn't too bad overall, but your punctuation and placement could use some touching up. It wasn't too bad, but I'd just look over it some more and try to work on it some.

Lastly, I was slightly bothered when Koga, uh... "went down" on Inuyasha, because of the emoticons you added in. That's fine if you use them before or after the story in your A/N, but during the story, I feel that it just takes away from the seriousness and romantic aspects of what you're trying to portray if you put them in there.

Overall, though, not bad at all! Unfortunately, since you last updated this almost 8 years ago, I imagine you won't be continuing it... sigh. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Animefanboi101 chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
The next one neds to come out soon *puppy dog eyes* great job I loved them all they were great
Nozomi-dono chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
that was beautiful i really cant wait for your next chapter yes indeed some good stuff;)
getaiyou chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
That is so sweet and romantic.
getaiyou chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
I think he found his soulmate.
getaiyou chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
oh oh oh...

it getting exciting.
getaiyou chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
that was a scream. and probably something Inu would do.
getaiyou chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
my my my...he have no shame. well good for him.
Catherine chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
wicked story... i neva knew thats wot leo meant (and the others of course but leo is tha only 1 i really wont2 know)

up date plz! :D nd remember 2 mention me! lol
Hitomi Uraya chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
So beautiful... I hope to see the next chapter soon because I can't get enough of this! It's so wonderful! Update when you have the chance!
Kurai-Tenshi of Doom chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
hallo again luv! Liked this too, for my first Inu/Koga ficcie, although I will admit my heart still beats for Cloud/Sephie-san. But this is cute, I like it Do go on.

Love!, Kiss!,

Kurai-Tenshi-san ;
StrangeLittleInvader chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
the poem at the end was beautyful and what you said:never forget to believe that no matter who you are or where you are in the world- someone loves you! i needto tell that to my friend she needs love more then anyone i know . great story it was good very good.
Maruading Storyteller chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
I'm glad they love each other that much. I just hope that everything turns out okay with them!