Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 4/28
Funny.
Rose chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
First Snape x Minnie fic I ever read & this was adorable and hilarious ;) I feel that's exactly what Snape would do : study her schedule instead of just go and kiss her :P Nice work, I it !
loveretriever chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
So funny and cute!

Great plot idea, too :)
Swiper3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Thank you for this, I loved it! Severus/Minerva is one of my favourite pairings and this story was adorable
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
haha Brilliant! :D:D

Clearly, the doorway isn't realy the most ideal place for mistletoe :p:p

It should have been Dumbledore passing by the staff room. Surely, he would have been more than willing to "do the honor". :p:p:p
The Public Address System chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was the first SS/MM fic I've ever read and it's brilliant! Poor Snape, but his attempts were hilarious! I love this!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oh, yay! -dances around- That was purely awesome. I do love MM/SS! Fantastic and just plain awesome. Two thumbs up! :D
MQ1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This brought a smile to my face.

Go Minerva!
master-moehri86 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I felt so sorry for Snape, his fruitless attempts, haha, very funny story! :)
PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This absolutely made my day D It was very well written, and it had me snickering the entire time. I loved it!
calicogoat chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hurrah for SS/MM!

Brilliant-he tries so hard, but she just runs circles around him. Poor, poor frustrated Snape. :D
SootyPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Thats a lovely stroy another chapter would be nice or another story similar iv developed a taste for the SS/MM storys I dunno y i think they go well together
Mania4ka chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow! It's brilliant! I love it))
Ysilme chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
*mwahaha* served him SO right, with all his clever argumenting and later all the scheming... I suppose it never ever occured to him simply to ask her? I would have liked to be a wee mousie in Minervas classroom when the second kiss happened, though ;o)
pogostick chapter 1 . 1/5/2008