Reviews for Temporality
RFK chapter 7 . 4/17
I haven't read this story in years. I think it's one of the best "Voyager" fics I have ever read and it is based upon one of my favorite episodes from the series.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is an amazing story. I read it once a long time ago and not sure I reviewed. You took so much from that wonderful episode and created a plot that is all your own.
skadoo chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
So very well done! I liked this story especially that it was from Naomi's POV. Thank you for writing.
Jecka07 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Incredibly touching story. I’ve been re-watching Voyager in the last couple of years (thank-you netflix) and I have fallen in love with the character of Tom Paris. You really captured all the characters. The details and development are amazing and really appreciated. I loved the subtle comparisons of Naomi’s POV as both a child and an adult. We truly see things differently as we grow older. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Anke chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
What a wonderful story. You captured the characters so well, Toms and B’Elannas development and Naomis doubts were interesting and most believable.

I was especially fond of the interaction between the characters of different time frames. That was really great.
one.twilight.sun chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Oh. My. God. This was beautiful. I loved it. Seeing a side of Tom Paris that was very brave of you to explore. The characters don't sidetrack from themselves and are full and the story was just plain awesome.
onoudint chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Wow. I am obviously late in getting to this story since the last review was 2 yrs ago, but man am I glad it's still here. I almost didn't read this, but I love the episode 'Shattered' so I took a chance. I am so glad I did. What an amazing story. I didn't expect it to be centered so much around Tom and B'Elanna (I didn't pay close attention to the line that says it's about them) and I was pleasantly surprised at how well written their characters were. I loved the glimpse into Naomi's future, at least in that timeline. I could go on forever, but I'm sure you don't want me to, so suffice it to say this is awesome and is going on my short list of fave's!

Thanks for the great read!
DreamNZ chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Absolutely delightful story! I know you haven't written in almost a year, but I'd love to hear more from you. You've got talent, although I'd work on ways to break up the sections better because sometimes it was confusing which direction the story was going.
teawithhoney chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
Lovely, simply lovely!
Lattelady chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
Awesome, awesome story. I can't believe you have so few reviews. I've cried, and laughed and said "aw" to my computer screen any number of times. YOu did a great job of telling us all that could have been.

I was so sad as Naomi worried about changing the time line...but oh I think every one was so much better off for it.

AWESOME!
JadziaKathryn chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
This has been very enjoyable to read, and I think that the end is just perfect. Well done!
borgprincess chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
What I really enjoyed was having a totally different perspective than usual- Naomi's a pretty neglected character, and seeing her as a mature adult is a nice change from the stereotypical squeaky-voiced, starstruck little kid that runs around underfoot! I was impressed by how this whole story was woven together, and the ending was so worthwhile. Great story!
Ananke chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This is one of my absolute favorite stories. It's nice to have an adult Naomi perspective, and especially on Shattered. I loved the way you wrote Tom in this as well. Great work.
Tharin chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
I've read this story some years ago (I believe it was at the P/T-archiev), but it was nice to read it again.

"Shattered" is one of my favorite episodes, and you've wrote a really great backstory for the adult Namoi. Especially how she saw the change in Tom after he became Captain was very good written.

But I guess my favorite part is in ch.4, the scene that follows after Tom said "Oh my God, I knew you'd be a heartbreaker."

Thanks for a great story!
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
A little bit hard to follow at times, but very entertaining. Well done!