Reviews for For Love and Honor
Sebine chapter 1 . 4/17
rereading this i honestly dunno why i favorited it
your grammar is horrid
chaoyue580966 chapter 7 . 3/21
我希望弗农和邓布利多和骑士团全部经历哈利所遭受的一切。全部死绝。
Lerris chapter 3 . 3/19
Okay, the torture was just uncalled for. Dumbledore's actions also made no sense. If he were truly that bad he would still want Harry to think he wasn't, so he would bind his magic without him knowing it was him.
No wonder I never read this story, couldn't get past these last 2 retarded chapters
Really? The 1st chapter gave me promise this was a good story and you make Vernon so outlandish that he almost murders Harry, completely ruining your story in my eyes, I just don't get it.
Sometimes I wonder if this actually happened in cannon but they used protection ha, Hermione cared for Harry THAT much
Joshbbeer chapter 8 . 1/15
Wtf you idiot why would you be so dramatic and play that out instead of have her tell them
John Ciaccio chapter 17 . 12/12/2021
Too many great stories stopped before I could read and review. Thanks for one of them.
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 10/14/2021
Thanks for a great read so far. Sure hope you find your way back to this at some point. It truly is an unique idea, and very well executed.
Akasha Drake chapter 17 . 10/12/2021
Interesting, so his eyes look like Ollivander's, then?
Lolkar chapter 6 . 10/6/2021
Lol ridiculous
Lolkar chapter 4 . 10/6/2021
Fucking disgusting
Lolkar chapter 2 . 10/6/2021
Holy fucking shit that escalated quickly... Like wtf is wring with you?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/8/2021
More please
Coreyj12345 chapter 17 . 8/1/2021
Ok this was supper good can't wait until the next chapter hope they kick some ass and to see the two love birds love grow don't have them name the baby after someone thought good job keep it going
2,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »