Reviews for For Love and Honor
Lordlexx chapter 7 . 3/12
I hope Harry tells the whole Order to fuck off.
Lordlexx chapter 4 . 3/12
Right... you better not try and redeam Dumbledore after this... What he did was fucking terrible and unforgivable.
Nyla Norris Filch chapter 17 . 2/8
So sorry that it's not been updated in forever, this is a pretty interesting story. But as for the contacts why not just paint them, like they do muggle eye replacements, OR get a proper muggle eye replacement and put the charms on it. They don't have to use a magical eye. If she can charm a contact lens why can't she charm a glass sphere?
ripper34 chapter 17 . 1/11
Good story
More please
halcumbie chapter 17 . 1/7
you really need to finish this story!
G the Headmaster chapter 17 . 12/27/2019
Oh no! The ultimate cliffie? Cliffies are good bit not at the end of a story!
G the Headmaster chapter 11 . 12/27/2019
Not the best written story from a technical standpoint but you make tears come to my eyes in almost every chapter. Well done!
G the Headmaster chapter 10 . 12/27/2019
Cliffies are good!
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 12/26/2019
Hermione with a sister, never read one like that. I guess she’s not magical.
gbttown1 chapter 17 . 10/31/2019
This was a tremendous story that deserved completion. That premise was fresh, the approach was novel and the storyline offered so much more than canon repeated ad nauseum.
In the first chapters it seemed this was a first time author that got schooled by someone to finally not add in the authors notes and comments at the end of each chapter. Lesson learned.
If continued in this quality, it would have been a Favorite.
DarkNorseLady chapter 17 . 10/17/2019
I know this hasn’t been updated for like 14 years not even sure if you’re still seeing reviews but on the off chance you are I adore this fic the premise and writing is great thank you for sharing with us even if life or the muse never allowed you to finish it
mumphie chapter 17 . 8/24/2019
It's been well over a decade since you posted. I hope all is well and that you soon find your muse.
This is a fantastic story - well woven and intriguing. there are so many loose ends that I would love to see added to and tied off in this tapestry you've started. I hope that after whatever trials that 'real life' has thrown at you that you can come back or at least write a summation of what you wanted. It's wonderful - please come back!
mumphie chapter 13 . 8/24/2019
I wonder why Hermione or Harry don't think about Dobby? He could actually be of help packing up the Granger's house or delivering Mooney to his long lost friends. He also could get copies of the Prophet so that they know what is going on. I also wonder why the Potters never contacted Mooney.
HarmonyEveryday chapter 17 . 8/19/2019
Wow. Loved this. Sure wish it hadn’t been abandoned. Will add it to my follow list, but given the amount of time that has passed, I won’t be especially optimistic.
2,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »