Reviews for For Love and Honor
Deathcrow chapter 12 . 5/31
This is such a weird story... I kept reading because I was sorta expecting some kind of explanation would be forthcoming, but... nothing.

Why is Hermione even pregnant? It's completely pointless and the story isn't even about that. The only reason she's pregnant seems to be so she can try to visit Harry.

.. And then, the Potters. How is it even remotely plausible that they don't know anything. Even if they completely turned their backs on Magical Britain I can't see them not even reading a single Daily Prophet in 11 years.

Meh, since this is abandoned anyway and doesn't seem to have any point to it I'll just drop it right here.
superdude50989 chapter 17 . 5/9
Looking forward to more chapters. Please update soon!
I know it is nearly ten years later but please update
riskeybusiness chapter 17 . 4/22
Please update soon. Really enjoyed reading it so far!
kyoshi711hotmai chapter 12 . 4/18
Story is pretty good can you get Dumby tortured and maybe keelhauled. Make the story more interesting and let's have Dumby fight Harry one on one.
Megan chapter 17 . 4/7
That was the most suspenseful, dramatic, and emotional fanfiction I have ever read
Deathday Party Planner chapter 17 . 3/29
A marvelous story! A pleasure to read! I hope you will return some day and finish this lovely story; we are a much poorer community without your delightful muse. Thank you for sharing!
Araytigre chapter 17 . 3/17
This story has the bones to be a great one, and this twist that Dumbles does concerning separating Harry from his parents (even though it wasn't initially his "plan", it just literally fell into his lap, and he just took full advantage of it!), isn't one that I'd seen before, and I've read a fair amount of them, so far, lol. A little sad that Hermione got pregnant as early as she did (although I am Following another where she got preggers in First Year "Ritually Yours" & "Summer Rituals" by Stephen Ratliff, both are good, the second is still in progress), but it is (I feel) one of the catalysts for it. Now that Harry has not only his Health, but his Vision back, he can actively work on his Magic, absorb and learn a prodigious amount of books, and plot the downfalls of Vernon and Dumbledore, Oh! and Voldyshorts too. Hmm... The plotline of Horcrux's hadn't been mentioned here yet, so I could be led to believe that they aren't, as Lily and/or Merlin would have found it, Unless, the one in Harry was destroyed either when his Magic broke loose, or when he was in the Half-Dead state, that and I could also see it taking him over when Dumbles Bound his Magic. Hopefully your Muse will allow you to continue this some time soon. Thank You. TTFN
OK, it's time for you to update this fic. You got a good thing going, so finish it.
Catwong59 chapter 17 . 3/10
Did you die?
GoldenHairedProngslet chapter 17 . 3/1
Thank you for creating such an amazing story line!

I can't wait for your next update!

GoldenHairedProngslet
Corwyn chapter 17 . 2/21
I'm enjoying this story so far, and hope you get a chance to get back to it. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Christina Craven chapter 17 . 2/18
I think this story is amazing! I just wish u would have updated I really would have liked to hear more about Harry and Hermione's life together, and them raising the baby and all of that
Faery66 chapter 17 . 1/27
Hope to read more soon.

D
Methos Momomax chapter 4 . 1/19
Probably should have let Harry die and end the storyline
2,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »