Reviews for For Love and Honor
Betty8507 chapter 17 . 4/30
Oh my goodness. PLEASE continue this!
AviciiFrvr chapter 1 . 4/26
You apologized for 1 years of silence and I can forgive you. Now what I can't forgive is 14 years of silence
kirahunter chapter 17 . 4/12
This is an interesting story. Love the fresh take on the characters and story line
lil-Bear2020 chapter 17 . 4/11
Wow I like it, keep up the good work
harryxhermionelumos chapter 17 . 4/9
will you write more chapters?
This was promising, hopefully it’s picked back up someday.
LBII chapter 17 . 2/22
Great story! Another unfinished tail wandering about the storage discs at FFN.
dindahr1907 chapter 1 . 1/28
Hope this Will be continued
Lerris chapter 7 . 1/1
First off, it is hard to believe the headmaster would ever bind Harry's magic. Yes, I understand that your portraying it as somehow protecting him from Voldemort, but even if he believed that, it would require some degree of monitoring to make sure it didn't backfire and presumably allow the Horcrux in him to gain advantage. Second, I find it hard to believe they would treat Hermione like a criminal. Dumbledore would have, if he thought it necessary, already read her thoughts and known everything. Thirdly the abuse and torture was just crazy, and as yet we don't see a cause for Vernon to snap that explains it. Sure he may hate Harry, and I could see broken bones and such, but t hat is not what you described. Fourth, adding merlin is usually a mistake. Adding instant storage of magical books is highly likely to be a mistake. There are other ways to increase Harry's potential. Some kind of trip to another place, combined with some form of time travel that returns him to the time he left might be better, since then, at least, he would have time, and story pages to learn the new skills. What might have worked better here is simply for him to wake and find his body was healing on his own, but he couldn't yet do any magic.
jd3 chapter 17 . 12/1/2020
You know I really wish this continues (in some spontaneous crazy stuff) or some can pretty please PM me some other fics with a similar premise.
SoraGranger chapter 17 . 10/16/2020
WOW absolutely love your story. Love Alive James and Lily. So sad Sirius wasn't alive to see it.
Normally I don't like a schoolgirl pregnant Hermione, but you wrote this beautifully.
Thank you for sharing. I hope to read more of your story someday!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 17 . 9/25/2020
So I just read everything posted thus far and this story is intriguing! It was recommended in a Facebook group. I hope you’re getting a lot of reads/comments and they inspire you to come back and continue writing. If not, I can accept this as the ending...vaguely happy in all :)
badadder1 chapter 12 . 9/24/2020
I really hate how Lilly emasculates James. She is a bossy harpy and its kind of gross. If you had written James as treating Likly that way it would never pass social acceptance. this story is awesome but I really hate this part.
badadder1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2020
this beating is too much to be believable honestly
badadder1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2020