Reviews for For Love and Honor
Isn't it just awkward when you love a story that hasn't been updated in 12 years? -_-
Oh no! What happened to this incredible fanfic?!
You can't leave us hanging
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 17 . 1/19
I adore this story, and I really hope you find the time to continue it. I’m fascinated by it; I’d love to know what happens.
NorGuard chapter 1 . 1/7
God. i want to read this. but i cant. it has been dead for 12 years in azkaban. hehe sorry.
Snarling white rat chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Man , I am so gonna enjoy spilling out kodi's gut
Yaw6113 chapter 17 . 12/29/2017
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Roostertheking chapter 17 . 12/25/2017
Superb silver eyes...oooo I want one but the way he needed it...I know its being 10yrs but still I wish u update it
dialNforNinja chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
Implausibly melodramatic, and the level of gore is completely impossible. Like the house point awards in most fics, I find myself having to divide everything by five just to give it my standard ration of chapters to not suck in before dropping a fic... and even then, the kind of injuries described would lead to Harry dying of shock and blood loss in hours, not days or weeks, let alone months. It would take more than one human's supply of blood to leave the room coated and dripping in it, for that matter.
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
LovelyLady018 chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
I would really appreciate your work even more if I could read it to the end; and to get there I need you to update this story that I have been addicted to for the last seven hours. It would be great if you read this and did this. Thanks for your time have a lovely day.
LoveSpock chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
It would be wonderful if you continued this storyline. Great job!

:-)
ayeshalestradi chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
I know this story is probably abandoned forever, but I love it! You are amazing, your story is amazing, never let people tell you otherwise.
Lucis Ambulo chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
A very nice, original story! I hope you finish it someday!
jongur chapter 17 . 11/19/2017