Reviews for Stranded
Esther chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aaah my heart is exploding ! I love this fic soo much. :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
brknheadphones chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
They would make an awesome couple.

Love it!
Rositta2017 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
well, if you like the couple, why not write more stories focusing on the two? try adding a lemon, people go for that. ;)
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Yay, that was sweet! Loved it. I myself am a fan Aquaven (no proof of happening but still...) I was listening to the song as I read, greatness! It fit perfectly! Loved it!
bookworm264816 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
nice bit on how the rocks explode when he kisses her :) that's a first, i've gotta say
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Hahah! I have to admit, this it the first EVER story I've ever read out of the canon pairing and I actually think it was kinda cute. Hahah! I honestly think the kiss was a little bit too much but, hey, its your story, right? about Beastboy?
ickles chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Ha! nice one! I agree. there aren't many AquaRae stories nowadays :((
Aslan'sOnTheMove chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I loved it! I love this couple! Awesome job!
blackrosedrippingred chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
raven and aqualad would totally look cute together. i like the fic.
Hay Bails chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Lyoko 4-ever:So cute!

Raven:I dont do cute.

L4-ever:Maybe... *singing* Raven likes aqualad, Raven likes Aqualad...

L4-ever:NEENERS! Love the story, pleez continue!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I like bbrae better, but this pairing is cute. And what do you mean no basis? Remember in that episode where the titans first met Aqualad, and he and bb got all competitive? Remember how when they saw him Raven and Stars eyes got all heart shaped? Star is obviously in love with Robin, so that leaves Raven.
storyteller47 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Omgosh. That was such a cute fic. I like the song. Who sang it? I hope you write more Raven/Aqualad fics. They're really good. Bibi.
Reedhare chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Yay! Yep they are cute and there are to few fics which is why I have one written. All I need to do is actually get it on to the computer... Oh well. I love this fic! It's so cute! .

-Reedhare, Leader of all things cute, fuzzy, and bunny
Here Yet Not chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Do a sequqel! It was way cool dude! lot of PrOpZ