Reviews for And The Rain Came Down
Kisana Kirayuki chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
A bit sad a first but overall it is heartwarming.
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
hm maybe a cliche idea it's based on but the story was good anyway so good job with that.
ashc chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aww that was pretty,.
Skull Punkr chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
-cries- We'll just leave it at that.
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was so cute _
xxlovelycollision chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
You definitely made those who love the Aerith and Leon pairing proud! :)
All's End chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
YAY more uncanones
animeroxz chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I love it very sweet
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
*claps* I'm proud! And jealous... *cannot think of a new fic idea to save her life* Umm, weird pairing, but i guess it could work. lol. AH THUNDER! *cowers* Which reminds me, wonderful title. I love your titles. hehe. Sephy killed Cloudy? *sniff sniff* DAMN YOU SEPHY! GR! And poor Aerith. But bad Aerith for moving on so fast. Yea. So definitely not my fav fic of yours. But well-written, of course. You are a wonderful writer. Um. That's it. Really. Soz. lol.

~Racc48
flashdance chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
:D i like it.

I'd like to see more Squaerith.
LovelyJB chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I love this couple too! They probably aren't that popular becasue Aerith and Leon are the ONLY two characters in Hollow Bastion who have had romance in their past.
queenanarchist chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Finally! Another Leon/Aerith fanfic. I love your story. I hope you could write more. :)
Platonic1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Wow, a LeonXAerith fic!

I still cant believe it...

I love this rear paring, I know why but its just different.

I wrote couple of these Leon X Aerith too but then I figured they don't have enough support.

Anyway I really enjoyed your fic, I hope you write some more of this Leoriths...
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Huh.

Well, I er, yeah, I just don't know.

Well, I do know we have to fix, 'And most of my plants, my babies, never even realize that Spring isn’t here' since we all know it is realise.

I have a teeny-minor complaint though; Squall just seemed a little too out of character for me, I mean, I know he was pouring his ickle heart out and all, and I thought that was quite cute.

But the 'um's killed me.

Is this what you wish for?

A dead Inu-Can?
Rhathymia chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
woohoo! you have the honor of havin the first Squaerith i've read! yay! -throws confetti- eh, yeah... twas really good! and Merry Christmas to you too!