Reviews for Surviving the Marriage Law
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
this story s awesome! i can't wait to read more!
Marikili68 chapter 16 . 4/10/2010
i love your story please update soon!
sjrodgers23 chapter 16 . 10/30/2009
just found this story.

Please come back and continue writing it.

cant wait to read more of this story

so please please come back and continue it
cyiusblack chapter 16 . 9/7/2009
update soon
Hannah42992 chapter 16 . 1/20/2009
I really like this story so far...please continue with it...) does harry and Anasstasia have any children? does snape kill the vampire? will the hexes ever be taken off of harry? good job so far...)
DeityOfDeath chapter 16 . 11/30/2007
Please continue! This is a great story!
jadyn89 chapter 16 . 9/25/2007
I like this story its not something you see everyday. PLEASE UPDATE11
Schwertlilie81 chapter 16 . 8/27/2007
hey do you plan to go on?

I really like this story and am eager to know how it continues!

What is Harrys solution and how are they all going to cope with the situation?

And what about Hermione, how is she going to handle Snape? I just cant imagine her as someone who just obeys and does as told.

And who the fuck has placed all those spells on Harry?
Midori Heiwa chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
nice storie
Warrior God chapter 16 . 6/18/2007
great story i look forward to read more please update
SashaBabe23 chapter 16 . 4/29/2007
you miss spelled severus. tut tut now, how could you? lol i'm just teasing, typos happen, just made me laugh
SashaBabe23 chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
*cat calls* since you first introduced the twins i've hated annestassia (not your fault, she's a well developed character, i just have a few issues with her in general as a per... uh character). i've always loved annestassia and this chapter is awsome. by the by, not a lesbian (not that it matters) if i love a character it's ussually not like that (with the exception of el capitan jack sparrow (depp) and the malfoys (tom felton, take me i'm yours)... eh ehem anyway i shall read on.
anonymous spell-checker chapter 9 . 12/10/2006
Hogwarts*
barbarataku chapter 11 . 11/27/2006
I love the idea of Moony being Captain Winky! Never heard that one before. Excellent story.
barbarataku chapter 10 . 11/27/2006
I am trying to see how you will make silk purses out of what is obviously sows ears. That is an old American saying if you are not familiar with it. It would almost be unfair for Harry, Hermione, and Remus to do all the changing. BUT this is the Wizarding World and if it unvolves Harry, mudbloods, and were- wolves, they do not stand a chance!