Reviews for Jin's Epiphany
Poison Fairy chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Jin's letting that bastard take his girl(Fu), ah well, is this a mugenxfu, jinxfu, or one of those perverted stories when ppl make it mugenxjin?
radcat38 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I like your version regarding the 3 of them. Like the triangle aspect.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
I myself have only seen a couple of SC episodes, 16 being one of them, but not 17. I enjoyed this little one shot immensely and it's made me want to see more of the show now!
silentsinner chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Your story was totally awesome!You should write a love triangle story about Fuu,Jin,and Mugen.
littledemonpixie chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
YAY! JinxFuu! *hugs* I'm not alone!
snowbunny chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Wow, really great! You should write a JinXFuu story! You have such a great feel for Jin, while your writing stlye is both very pretty and thoughtfull.
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
wow i love this...this is the exact same thing i thought of when i saw this episode...i agree with u 100%...i hope u continue this perspective at least until the next episode...i would love for u to explain what is going on in jin's head when he realizes she's alive...anywho keep up the good job!
Crimson-Pen531 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This story was fantastic! A wonderful one-shot! I love the insight you gave into the characters, and you write very well. I'm extremely impressed with this story. Please keep up the good work! _
Youkai no Yume chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I must admit, I had been confused at first when I was reading it, but upon reading your AN at the end, I was like... "oh..." haha. It would have been a beautiful plot and a wonderful alternative to what really happened in the series, had their separation been a longterm thing. I thought the narrative was very deep and meaningful, contemplative and at the same time tangibly regretful and accepting in some strange sense. Good job.
bjorkChild chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
very interesting. Good plot line, and I think you captured Jin's thought pretty well. I also love your writing style. Good work ;)
the-everglow chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
don't worry i won't spoil it for you.

nice fic, i liked it a lot, although we all know fuu didn't die, because then the series would be over and that would suck because it is such an awesome show
kimper chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
good job! i would love to see what happens next! a second part after the next episode would be absolutely wonderful! keep up the great work!

kimper :)