Reviews for Memories
Soluzek chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I liked this without the song...but with it, I got chills. Cannae tell ya how many times me Dah sang that!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
*sniff*This is beautiful.I never wondered just how much Cloud could have liked Aerith but this fic makes it seem so real, i almost wondered if that happens in the actual story 's great,keep it up and keep writing more of these
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Good work. Too much narrator, not enough character interaction, but good, nonetheless. Faves list. Please review me...
cinnabonme chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Nicely written. There are many stories exactly like this on FF7 but you've done it really well.
xLilly White chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wow. That was so beautiful. *wipes tear* You put in little details like the leather of his clothes *creakin* and other little bits n pieces that made me really hear what was going on, and see what he's up to. Just the right words for the dialogues, just the right amount of descriptions- loved everything he said to Aerith, aw, it's such a shame she doesn't answer! :')

I'm not a fan of Clorith but this is just too sweet to be true. ~ favs ~

Hope i'll get round to more of your stuff! This was gorgeous!

~winternight x
Eevil Hero chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh wow that was beautiful. and it makes me want to hug cloud. like more than usual. and the song fit the situation perfectly. this is totally going on my favs. i love it. )
Beeria chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
OMG that was so sad! Clorith is the best pairing! Its sad but its still the best! Hope you keep writing stories and one-shots!
ArcBus chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I think I'm about to cry.
bluetinkerbell chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I don't know how you did it, but it's perfect.
Shandrial chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
What a great little angsty Cloud fic. It's beautiful. Heh, he always has been so angsty and in pain. He wouldn't be Cloud if he weren't. Good job!
Mossygirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Sweet melancholy indeed. It took me to the end to see how the song fit in, but once I did ... very nice work.
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Very sweet and sad story. I like the way you worked the song into it.