Reviews for A Darker Shade of Justice
Talina chapter 1 . 5/18
Love love love love love love this! I will love you soooooooooo much if you update it - This is the only story of it's kind I could find :(
Lightscales15 chapter 8 . 4/20
More please! This si so amazing! Please you have to continue it! I need to reed more! This version is so cool! And I love everything!
Ohmega- ThEND chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
This is amazing! I love it. Please, please, PLEASE update!?
r3nlock chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
oh do continue this. i don't bruce has had this much fun in forever.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
In this chapter, I can practically see Batman on one of the roofs nearby, hand covering his face, muttering 'idiots...' under his breathe. Because they are...

-KW13
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
*stands up applauding* YES, THAT IS HOW IT IS DONE! THANK YOU BATMAN! PROVE TO THE OTHER SUPERHEROES YOU ARE THE BEST! LOVE YA MAN!

-KW13
MagentaScribe chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
OMG please update this story!
Shiary chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Omg, i love it
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
The story seemsbexciting. It's interesting to see the justice league without Batman. Barry being the lreader was really writing.
Take the good person test , fourth search result on google under (Good person test).
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
An amazing and hilarious story! Shame you never finished it. :(
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
That's just awesome. I especially loved Clark's remark about Batman just letting them fight with him. He really gives off that impression, doesn't he? He's just That Awesome.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Yep, Batman is the real challenge.
A Drama Queen chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
WOW! This story is totally AMAZING! Bat-tastic! Keep up the good work, and UPDATE!
Ren O'neil chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
why did you quit? it is really good.
Remmy18 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013