Reviews for The Last One
John Lord chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
A very compelling read. You should seriously consider writing more stories like this.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2016
very very good
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
love it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2016
great
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
good
HyphenT chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Don't know if you found out yet or not, the actor for T-1000 is Robert Patrick. Doesn't matter tho, Tyler is a cute and fitting name! I can't seem to find very many T-1000 based stories, but this is great! Keep it up! ;)
axel100 chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
This was an OK story. I give it all due presence for the development of a relationship between a human and a terminator. Since this story cam out, much of the Terminator franchise has followed suit. It certainly was vivid and detailed as well. But its not a masterpiece. Its rife with grammatical errors and sentence structure problems, that as a kid, I could easily overlook. Now, however, they are quite glaring and serve to take you out of the narrative. Based on the reviews this story has gotten, I had expected to be astounded. And if other readers find it that enjoyable then good for them. Unfortunately, I can't add this one to my list of favorites.
typhoon chaos chapter 15 . 6/18/2015
... Damn. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that this was a prize winning bestseller. Good work. I can't wait to see what would happen if you did some professional writing. It'd probably turn into something famous.
Engeiz chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
when I stumbled across this site a few years ago, this was one of the first stories I've ever read, This was well-written, well-detailed and one of the best on this site
galaxypa chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Just happened upon this story. It was an amazing read! Thank you for writing it :)
WendyLeaf chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Brilliant story! I had such a great time reading it. Well done!
Nanyin chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
What a fantstic ride of a story! Thx for sharing and completing this!
Jemmos chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
wow. I feel sad for the terminator, rejected by one, feared by the other, it has no place in the world. It is separate from humanity, and technology, an amalgam of both.

Perhaps it too, will find a place in the world.
morbus-rus chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Amazing. Believeable so far, melthearting, kinda funny but in general very dramatic. Good job with Tyler and Ellie. I kinda felt bad for Skynet - maybe you can write (or point me to) story where she became like Tyler? I mean, not killing but living
JustJoe chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
This was as FANTASTIC story. Very creative. Your original characters were very well developed, and I enjoyed your interpretation of SKYNET.