Reviews for The Last One
Engeiz chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
when I stumbled across this site a few years ago, this was one of the first stories I've ever read, This was well-written, well-detailed and one of the best on this site
galaxypa chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Just happened upon this story. It was an amazing read! Thank you for writing it :)
WendyLeaf chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Brilliant story! I had such a great time reading it. Well done!
Wudelfin chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
What a fantstic ride of a story! Thx for sharing and completing this!
Jemmos chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
wow. I feel sad for the terminator, rejected by one, feared by the other, it has no place in the world. It is separate from humanity, and technology, an amalgam of both.

Perhaps it too, will find a place in the world.
morbus-rus chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Amazing. Believeable so far, melthearting, kinda funny but in general very dramatic. Good job with Tyler and Ellie. I kinda felt bad for Skynet - maybe you can write (or point me to) story where she became like Tyler? I mean, not killing but living
JustJoe chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
This was as FANTASTIC story. Very creative. Your original characters were very well developed, and I enjoyed your interpretation of SKYNET.
Millenium Ring chapter 15 . 1/12/2011
Did you know, I think this is possibly one of the most thought out and interesting Terminator story I've ever come across - with the exception being the actual films and the telly series, of course xD.

I enjoyed every moment and I REALLY didn't think I would. It was just a random story I had bookmarked while trying to find some multi-chaptered Terminator fics. I am definitely happy that you finished it with a really sweet conclusion. And I love how you write each chapter. Your words describe with such detail and you never seem to add something JUST for the sake of adding it.

Absolute genius :D
Writer of Angelus chapter 15 . 12/19/2010
really liked this fic. its very believable, i think. good luck in your future writings :)
Smierc chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
That was both a sad but beautiful, well written ending.

Thank you for comming up with the idea for the story and thank you for sharing it with us.
Smierc chapter 13 . 6/15/2010
Very well written battle, scary cliffhanger.
Smierc chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
I really like Ellie's point of view, its refreshing compared to other stories.

I actually hope Ellie and Tyler make a timejump soon. After all, I've had enough of the T3 John & Kate Connor.
Smierc chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Good fight, good chapter.
Smierc chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
That was good. That was perfect.
Smierc chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
This was a pretty fluffy chapter.

You're one of the very few authors that write SkyNet as a female mind. Interesting.