Reviews for The Pack
Kachie-Chan chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
This story is SO well done! I mean, its kind of out of character for Terrance but its really well done, I never thought a Fosters fanfic about were-wolves could be so entertaining :D

Please continue!
DustyTheMurdocLover chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
If you don't write moar, Cole will suggest crazy ideas nonstop :3

~CN
McGeesJabberwock chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. Anyway, you've got a good atmosphere going here, Terrence's 'instinct' as well as his nightmare were all so vividly written.
Shi-Long Begone chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
Oh Lord, Terrence is about to go on a killing spree!
Shi-Long Begone chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Blood! Gore! 'Tis everywhere! (In a good way, though.)
Shi-Long Begone chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Malevolent...nice.
Shi-Long Begone chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Excellent and intriguing chapter.
Shi-Long Begone chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This prologue was interesting, and very well executed. It has grabbed my attention so far, but I shall read it later on- when I have the time. (I hope this is not one of those cliche vampire stories, however. I am keeping my hopes up at the moment.)

Story Alerted.

~Raicho Hachirobei
Amalockh chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
Been a while! I was worried that you weren't going to finish this story! This was intense!
Julie Riley aka Julayla Beryl chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
Eek! OMG! Terrence is going crazy! He's gonna try to eat that girl for what she did to Mac! Anyway, please continue!
Terrence Fan chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
So far, you've gotten an awsome story here, GHI. I wonder what will be in store for Terrence and Mac...
sadfas chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
screw you fuck you your stories suck
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
This story is really impressive. It's fun imagining the characters in this time period.
LittleGothGirl chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Hayy!

Lovin' the idea of Terrence being gay...

In a sick way it kinda makes me horny #.#
Ami Quinton26 chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Whoa, this is quite a good story! I was a bit surprised by Terrence having a boyfriend, but oddly enough, it seems to work. Now I just need to see a little more Mac/Blooness. X) (Sorry, but I am a crazed Mac/Bloo fan.) Of course, you may have no intentions of that in your story, but I can dream.

Great writing!