Reviews for Office Gossip
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
aw this was so great! You should update!
ImmortalityBites chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aw this is good stuff! It'd be very cool if you update it sometime...
SpunkiiMonkii7078 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh that was good! The hug made my heart melt. i wish you would update this story, it's so good!
ehcanadian26 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Aww... “To buy you a hot dog for this happy occasion. C’mon, you deserve it.”

I wish a guy I liked would buy me a hotdog. But it wouldn't be to celebrate my engagement to another guy. Nah, he'd have to buy me a hotdog because he'd be engaged to me! xDD

Great start! I was kind of sad when it said you hadn't updated with the second chapter!

*friendly poke!*
rtwofan chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
lol, that's really cool :) and thanks for the review on my story too.. I might add on to it then. If I do, I will make it in shorts, but the previous chapters might be referenced too. Sort of hard to explain...like Jim and Pam would be together in the next chapter, because that happened at the end of the last one, but that would be the only reference to anything before.

And I can't promise I'll write more...*shifty eyes* But I probably will. :)
Teala373 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Yay! Another Jim and Pam story! This was great! I thought you really captured the characters very well. I could totally see that being the actual proposal. The interaction between Jim and Pam was perfect. Great job! Please write more! :)
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
very cool
mellowgold chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Oh, poor Jim! And poor Pam for having such a crappy wedding proposal - and fiance. I really hope you continue this.
dutchrub chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I think the real heart of this story lies in one subtle moment: When Jim hugs her, Pam focuses on his tie.

I love that detail. It's awkward, it's real, it conveys feelings beyond what Pam can even realize-her attempts to ground herself and not get carried away by his magnetism (because Jim is so damn attractive).

Very nice. Hey, will the infamous hot sauce on the hot dog story follow this? I kind of felt that's where it was going. If it is, totally "canon" circular!
Dina C chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I like this. Why don't you keep on going with it? :)
Serindipity9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Well I liked it. It was very good. Everyone was in character. Good job and keep it up
me chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
very cool! i totally love this show! please plese please continue!: ) JimxPamForever!
moondazzler17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow! This is such an awesome beginning! Jim's reaction to the proposal hit a certain chord - this is the conversation I wished they would have shown on The Office! Anyways, this is really, really well-written and I hope you continue with it because I want to see what happens next!
Saddened Soul chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Okay, refresh my mind-Roy's the dude with the black hair, right? I don't watch 'The Office' all that much, so just checking.

Poor Jim, I really do feel bad for him. Well, actually I don't, but what the hell.

A good chapter, but I'm guessing the real story comes in three years later, right?

~ _ ~
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
this is very good, and sad. please continue with it.