Reviews for Zero 2: Battle of the Shinobi
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
The coolest fanfiction ever!
Way to go Shurimon :D .
Blaze-Lover chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
I love ninja stories, especially Shurimon stories. He's so cool!
Air-Quiet-Reader chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Pretty awesome battle. Mirror eye is a sweet technique, and Ninjamon is an awesome villain.

Davis's punishment was hillarious :D
the21stMartian chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Two down in one day (not surprising since this one wasn't so long). Question: Were the two figures who had been watching the battle (aside from Gennai) BlackWarGreymon and Oikawa?
magiccat chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
done and hot cool fight
RagingDragon04 chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Mirror eye?... More like Sharingan... hahaha you even put the same condition for activating it.

Near death experience.

Well I guess its fit for a digimon who is trained in the ninja arts... lol.
Nesha1 chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
(sighs contently) Another satisfying story. The Mirror...something or other sounds cool. I can't believe the Digi-eggs have even MORE power! I can't to find out what the other powers are!

Now I'm off to read CT, even though Matt is FAR from one of my fave characters, I can just tell the story's going to be funny, especially with one of my fave villians...Etemon! (Uh, huh! LoL :P)
Nesha1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Never thought I'd be reading a story about 4 ninjas fighting, but something tells me that I'm going to like it. (Just like your other stories.)

The opening chapter was nice though...until everyone found out about Davis' alliance with Ninjamon. Makes me wonder what's going to happen to him.
zackubernerdcondon chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
nice explanation of the whole kakashimon thing
SalanTrong chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
shurimon has the sharingan! awesome.
Painted Sunrise chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Yay, good job! Keep writing, I love your works.
Drkstlkr7 chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Thank you for this great story. I don't know whether it was the great battle or you planning on doing a Tamers story, but suddenly I've started working on my fic again. Now that's power!
Sora Potter chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
The end? Already? Tch, not enough Davis... You are going to write a story about Davis' powers, right? (Yes, I'm stuck on Davis. :D) Yolei was mean to poor Davis! Meanie...
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Nicely done. You been watching Naruto? That Mirror Eye is remarkably like the Sharingan and Byakugan.
Dot Cubed chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
Wow, I really liked this! Very nicely done. And that 'The End' at the beginning was very, very, evil. I got really confused and sad...until I followed the x's and found out that the chapter continued. And it was a great continuation.

Poor Shurimon, I felt really bad for what he had to go through in the beginning. That definitely stunk. I /did/ however, laugh at Yolei's torture of Davis. That was a nice touch, especially 'cause we got to see some of Yolei's feelings.

And then Shurimon used that awesome Mirror Eye technique; that was really cool. At first I was confused and then when he started using it it was really awesome. That was the coolest way to end the battle, seriously; having Shurimon use the other's attacks against them. Slightly ironic, too.

I was really surprised at Oikawa and BWG, 'cause I definitely didn't seem them being the two figures. Plus I had completely forgotten about them, too. Awesome to see them back.

Can't wait for the new fics!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »