Reviews for Zero 2: Battle of the Shinobi
Digi fan chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
I cant wait to find out the other digieggs new powers.
Yami Vizzini chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Come on, I knew you weren't gonna kill off Shurimon- although actually saying "The End" was a bit of a shocker. Cool fight, anyway.
kid chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
That didn't fool me.

Nice battle.

I cant wait to read Past Journeys and Shadows of the light.

Like Dragomon says: I can wait longer if need be
AnT chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Tamers. That got my attention. I should really focus on the Digi-Modify thing in my fic...yes I'm still doing it.
SamuraiSirius chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Holy crap that was awesome! XD

Yeah you sort of threw me off with the first The End...but then I thought, "there's no way you can end likd that" (plus I looked at the scroll bar).

Also...Tamers and The Comeback Tour will be SO awesome! Can't wait to see it!

-Sirius
Crimson G chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Yeah, you would have a fake ending. Heh, good chapter dude. So the Digi eggs have hidden abilities that only the 4 holy beast know. Heh, cool. Well now for the return of Etemon. Later.
HevnoAngered chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Whoa. Now that was savage. Good job. I swear good job.
duskmon87 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Wow, that story was short but sweet! I can't help but think Davis might have gotten cuffed or fined for indecent exposure, but it was still very funny! Oh by the way, where's the link for your response to reviews?

Keep up the good work!
Ficmaster chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Aweasome chapter. Can't wait for comeback tour and Tamers! Now, to check your brother's profile.
Uncle Istvun chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Very nice. I wasn't quite thrown off by the first the end, but that was partially because of the sidebar. They probably should have all fought together though, but they were really just individuals. Too bad for them, eh? And Davis gets his due.

*Looks at last author's note*

Tamers! Very cool. I can't wait to see how you can incorporate them into Zero 2. I just hope that it's not one of those FF cliches, or if it is, it's well done. Once again, an excellent story.
Bluesv20 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Mirror Eye? Damn just say it was inspired by the Sharingan and the Jamon Brothers are Awesome, and I thought that the other digimentals had powers as well. And I'll check out your bro's fic.
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Man, that was some battle that happen in this chapter. I had a feeling that Hawkmon would win but how he did it was a surprise.

Another things that surprise me was the appearances of BlackWarGreymon and Oikawa. Let's not forget the bit of information about the Digi Eggs having special abilities. I can only wonder what the abilities of the other Digi Eggs will be.

Anyways, until you update again, see ya and keep up the good work. Also, I may checkout your brother's story but I'm not making any promises.
Angel of Fire chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
You didn't fool me with the first "The End". Though I did get a bit worried when the plus signs wouldn't go away. I love the battle in this, Naruto was a big influence eh? _

Poor Davis...Oh well, he always bounces back. And didn't Flamedramon and Raidramon already reveal their powers as "Blazing Cyclone" and "Thunderous Roar"?
OldSchool101 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Awesome battle. Honestly, I was a little skeptical at the idea of Shurimon playing the main role of a fic, but hell, the Shinobi got his shine on, baby! Anyway, I hope Davis learned his lesson: never sign a legally binding contract with anyone who specializes in the art of illusion...especially when it involves Yolei!

Looking forward to your next stories. The Comeback Tour should be a fun fic, and Tamers sounds...interesting. Can't wait to see how you pull this one off.

Till then,

Peace out!

Actually, I was NOY thrown off by the first 'THE END.' The excessive use of x's (84 to be exact...and yes, I counted) and the fact that my scroll bar indicated that I wasn't even a quarter of the way down the page when 'THE END' appeared...was kind of a dead giveaway.

So, till next fic, (for real this time. :P)

Holla!
Blafor chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Whaa... I didn't review chapter one *faints in shock* Yeah you threw me off with the end thing. Over all a great story. I loved Shurimon's use of the mirror eye, no doubt based on the Shurigin eye. Now I have to wait for the next story. Hmm I wonder how tamers is going to work. I wonder how the tamers are going to fit into the timeline. I can't wait to see your next fanfic.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »