Reviews for Zero 2: Battle of the Shinobi
Vyse23 chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Honestly, I didn't believe the first THE END at first, but as I scrolled and the X's got longer and longer I started to wonder. Anyhow, awesome awesome battle. It's pretty cool that you decided to pull a little bit from Naruto for this battle (not saying what; that's spoil Naruto's awesomeness) and it'll be really awesome to see what the other Digieggs can do. I hope the Comeback Tour isn't *too* long, because Tamers has really piqued my interest. See you next update.
Dark Qiviut chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Good work, Ultra Sonikku. The fight was nice.

Davis having a cold. *shudders* I think I said it before, but something tells me the debacle between Yolei and Davis will continue for quite some time.

I'm interested to see how Etemon will fit in the next arc.

Good work, and I'll see ya next time!
Yamimaru chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Well, that's the end of that. (Throws away empty soda can and popcorn bag.) And next up in the Zero 2 saga is the return of Etemon. Joy. Lets see if I'm ready for his return: ipod nano? Check. Super customized sniper rifle? Check. Armor pierceing digichromizoid bullets? Check. Digivolution laser? Check. Dedigivolution laser? Check. I'm ready what about you?

Also, what do you think Amaterasumon would look like? Or Tsukiyomimon?
Hirari chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
...HOW DARE YOU TRICK US! GRAH! BWAHAHAHAHA! I was slightly right about Tamers...even though it was obvious -_- I know how it fits in...it takes place in the futre where the card game is around...wait, you said no speculations...forget all that i said between

-_- and wait. do as i say! -_-; i dont think that worked...ill visit ur brothers profile now...o, yeah...RUSH, KILL, DESTROY! DO NOT DRAE TRICK ME! ~gets knocked out with my brothers Robosaipen~ X_X...
Taichi Kamiya chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I've been waiting for this for a long time. The dreaded rematch. REMATCH! REMATCH! And even more ninjas. Oh and I wanted to say your overhaul of Shurimon was great. I didn't give him enough credit back in 02 a Revision but now he's truly shining.
Anime obsessed fan chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hm, interesting, very interesting.

I knew that contract Davis signed would come back to bite him in the rear. Contracts are almost always bad things. Though I'm a bit surprised that those ninjas would resort to something as crude as covering up a part of the contract. Though I guess that contract was just meant as another way to force Shurimon to fight them.

Still though, the following ninja fight should be very interesting, especially with someone like you writing it. Though I wonder what everybody else will be up to. If things really get desperate, I doubt even three ninjas could stand up to a Mega. Annoy one, yes, but win, that's arguable.
Sora Potter chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Uh-oh... Davis is gonna get fried by Yolei, isn't he? I wonder if he's gonna get to get back at those three for the fire joke... I'd hate to see what he could do to those idiots. -shudders-
Goldamon X chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
X: Yeesh these ninjas guys are annoying. Though i cant wait for the up coming battle

Goldamon: indeed. On another note...

X: WHERE THE HELL DO YOU COMPLAIN TO THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS SITE!

Goldamon: yeah. they seem to make dumber and dumber moves each day in some respects...

X:*sighs* at anyrate...we cant wait for the next update
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Nice work so far. And the Armadillomon snowball was genius.
SamuraiSirius chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
One word: SWEET!

Yeah for battles of ninja skills and prowess...I can not wait! Also the snow fight was really cute and I liked it alot. Keep up the great work okay and update soon! _b

-sirius
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Yay, finally! Suspenseful plot setup (after some goofing off by our heroes [Yolei: AND HEROINES]... yeah), leaving me definitely looking forward to the next chapter- though the way you say that makes it sound like this is going to be more than two chapters. Not that I mind, of course. I've said it before: Ninjamon is a little piece of slime- albeit a likable one.

By the way, why not just put the forum link on your profile? Because I don't think you can put them in chapters. Stupid to be fair, though, it's great that they give us a place to write at all. See you in 01-100-CHI!
Digi fan chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Another great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
MazdaKitsune chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Eep! Poor Yolei...
Vyse23 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
*GLEE* This battle is going to be AWESOME! Please take as much time as you need to make sure you get it right. Not much to say about this chapter since it really just sets up the next and gives a brief introduction to those who haven't read Housemates. See you next time.
Dot Cubed chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Yay! New story! You have no idea how excited I was to see this.

Matt and the Sora-Shield amused me so much. I love the older Digidestined; hearing Izzy and Joe's conversation was so entertaining. And the little explanation thing you put in about the puns was very nicely put.

Aw, man, poor Yolei. First she's sick and now she's captured by a shadow Ninjamon. Plus, she doesn't even get to hurt Davis when she learned he was behind the pranks! Not a great way to start a vacation.

Shurimon's got a lot to deal with in the next chapter, huh? The poor guy. He's worse than Yolei.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »