Reviews for Zero 2: Battle of the Shinobi
Ficmaster chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Nice beggining. Hey, my birthday is December 23rd! I feel so important. Yay!
Bluesv20 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I cannot believe that I did not see it sooner, Ninjamon, Genjamon and Taijamon,of course it was from the AWESOME Naruto, Ninjutsu(Ninja Techniques), Taijutsu(Physical techniques) and Genjutsu(illusionary techniques) and that was an superb first chapter.
duskmon87 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Wow, Davis could very well catch a beat-down after this... It was a predictable chapter, but it was a good one. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I'm glad to see that you have put up the next part of your zero 2 series and I must say that it was a good way to start things off. I hope that you have the big battle chapter on real soon. I have no doubt that it'll be a good one to read. Anyways, until then, see ya and in case you don't update beforehand, have a happy christmas and new years.
Chibi-Kari chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
good start...i love how u integrated the other story right into it, kinda like it never stopped (yes that sounds confusing cause it's kinda a sequal...but i mean some sequals fall short and miss out important info, u most def. got it all in)...i love how the characters have stayed true...i think ur a great writer and the stories just keep getting better and better!
Kid chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Nice start

how can Ninjamon have honor after what he was doing...just to get his revenge.

He's a coward.
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Once more, interesting. Yolei's gonna have a tough time against Ninjamon and the rest of the Shinobi, I can bet.

A little off-topic here - From what I've seen, you got the inspiration while reading the Naruto mangas.

Back to topic - Interesting work, Ultra Sonikku. Keep it up...
Yamimaru chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
The next chapter is all baattle isn't it? And while Shurimon may have Skills like those in Naruto in this story, most of what he had in the show was Surikes based attacks.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Time for the battle of shinobi. Dattebayo and Believe it! Yeah that's pretty lame about not replying to reviews in your story. Oh well, good story and the trickery was clever. Later and reviewing you is my ninja way.
Hirari chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
hey! cool first chapter! update soon!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4