Reviews for Away From Myself
Fang Moonguest chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
It was amazing I'm just sad that you killed off Rome.
M. Louise E chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Just read this. Good story.
witchy78 chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
Great fic, even if the end was indeed a bit rushed ;o)

I'm off to find other good F&F fics like yours ;o)
hypersreak chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
Good story I really liked it )
mae.zombie chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
Aww...I love D/B Stories! Excellent.
narakunohime chapter 14 . 4/21/2009
loved it.
narakunohime chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
loved it. :3
Secret Thought chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
Exactly what I was looking for. :D
gay hater chapter 13 . 8/15/2008
First of all Vince hates Brian! And you never said this was a bam slash story! NO WARNING OF GAY! And i dont think Dom and Brian would ever go with each othere ever. There was never a sigh of them beeing gay ether! Vince would have left Brian and never helped him unless he was made. And he shuer as hell would ever give a shit what would happen to him. This story was well wretten but you have the charitors all wroung! Give a warning if your ganna go a fag story!

It was good upuntell you made them gay. And Jessie is dead! And if the movie never happend then none of them but Dom would have knone who Brian was. This was so DUMB! BUt Well Retten. But the gay all mostmade me throw up. Warn pepole next time!
Nyaneave chapter 11 . 7/9/2008
I love the story, but

is it realistic that Brian would get together

with Dom so soon after the rape?

just wondering;)
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 14 . 3/26/2008
This story was really really sweet and good. Hope you write a sequel or something cause this is really good.
andrew.mclaughlin34ntlworld.c chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
probably what would have happedned given the fac that Tej and dom have got things in commonm with each other such as a lovel of car racing, car enthusiasim and adrealine
Amantine chapter 14 . 8/21/2006
K... me again with the delay.

Well, I almost fell out of my chair at chapters 11 and 13. I loved thefirst chapter of the fic, but the ending seemed a little rushed.

Other that that, the story was great. Good job, kiddo!
HauntedPast chapter 14 . 8/17/2006
yay! I love it! Nice twist at the end.
TanyaPotter chapter 14 . 8/14/2006
YOU KILLED ROME? oh that wasnt koo. good story otherwise, thouth..