Reviews for Just Like
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 4/6
i love that so cute and hot and funny
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
aaaawwww :3 loved it! you really kept them in character!
TheProudNita chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
May I fangirl?! May I fangirl extremely loud!?
well I do anyway... OMGOMGOMGOGOMGOMGOMGOMG! THIS ( THE FIRST SUPERNATURAL AND FIRST DEAN/SAM FANFIC) WAS GREAT!1 OMGOMGOMG YOU REALLY PULLED IT WELL TOGETHER ! Seriously I'm really fangirling here! and its about 5 at the morning so I have to try not to fangirl, otherwise the whole house might wake up... But it is god damn hard XD!

So yeah you can say that I loved your story ;)

Hugs
xoxo
Claire chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh, yeah Sam is a hottie (pant). Yes, I'm definately a Sam girl!

Very nicely done- you have captured their personalities perfectly, and written a conversation that they should have had, but didn't- and it ended in a very nice way! I am definately a slash fan, starting to get a taste for Wincest, and that was both sweet and hot.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awesome angst and sex!
deanssammy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
o wow so SAMAZING and cute.
ilikecrystals chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Have to mention this before I comment because it's bugging me. This part: “To remind myself that you were my kid brother,” Sam mumbled into his chest.

Dean is on Sam's chest, not vice versa, so Dean should be the one mumbling.

There's one more typo but I can't find it now - it was a 'he' instead of a 'the' but I lost it. Typos bug me, too and I'm constantly reading over my own stuff trying to find them.

Ok, onto the comment! Great story! I really enjoyed this and loved the confrontation, so in character and full of emotions, it just pulled me right into the scene and kept me there. Awesome job! Sweet and loving, just the way I like our boys! Nicely written!
NK chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Oh Sam. It's amazing how much I realized how selfish he can be. I think all little siblings do that, whether they realize it or not. This was a great psychoanalysis of the boys. Fantastic!
Mersedes chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hey! I was re-reading your fic, and in light of the later episodes of this season, you hit Sam's characterization spot on. I mean dang, I'm shocked. This line hit me in particular-both because it's so true, and because you "predicted" this like 4 years before the brothers actually admitted it. Just..wow..

"If I hadn’t pushed you’d still be doing that, hunting Dad down like a dog and fuck everyone who needs our help, because you want revenge. You’re just like him, only you’re a million times worse because at least he made it into a crusade, at least he fucking helped people who were in the same boat he was, and all you want to do is get revenge..."

Great job! I love your fic!

*hugs*

Mersedes
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Yay! Go Wincest!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Good work! Glad Sam blurted it out.
The Night's Darkest Star chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
"...hands buried in his too-long hair and kissing him beyond breathless. Sam didn’t care about little things like needing to breathe, because- Dean. Kissing. Him. Who needed oxygen?"

I totally agree with him :D!

That...that was absolutely beautiful and perfect and amazing and I'm out of words :)

Love

Dark Star -
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I loved this

Sam and Dean seriously shouls have had this conversation after Asylum coz god knows Sam would have deserved it. Nice work xx
TillyRose chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Brilliant! You captured how Dean must be feeling perfectly.

I loved this.
Seshafi chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aw...(:

I love Wincest... but you just topped the charts. Amazing how you captured their personalities. Awesome job!