Reviews for Unfaithful
lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
o looks good upsate asap
kitty chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
I don't understand this story.
lostinthemoonlight chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
wow! really good story. i was sort of confused at the beginnig, but i sort of get it now. i really like the plot and everything, your an excellent writer, please update sooner, then u did last :p keep it up!
hxc nerd chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
Aww. Jess singing was so sweet. That would've made me smile. Now hurry up and get to Jess telling Lor what happened to Rory.
trory-love08 chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
This is a pretty good story but a lot of the parts are like"what the hell?" like there isn't a point to them but other than that most of it is great.
chrissy-xox chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
wow..amazing story!

i love it.. keep up the gr8 work:)

-xox-chrissy-xox-
reader chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
can we please get to the part where he tell who is hitting her now? goodness! also, wouldn't Jess be more paniced if he got a call saying that Rory was in the hospital-even if he knew what was happening, it's still the hospital! ok, so repeat after me "i will update at least every week" "i will update at least every week" "i will update at least every week"
lukelorelailuva160 chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
thats good but i still dont get it Update soon
mezz chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
heyy i like it its cute, but just make ur chapters a little longer and ways cool story, keep it up and update soon. xoxo
just hidden chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
where is this going? good job. happy brithday.
amy chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
oh my gah! this is so god! keep going please! D
amy chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
oh my gah! this is so god! keep going please! D
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
oh. anothet good chapter. and happy birthday, by the way. Hope you have a nice day. Ah, I understand why they're all short now. okay. you're lucky you even get to USE computers in free periods. we have to sit quietly and do homework. it's actually study I guess.

well, keep up the good work, and again, Happy birthday!
gg fan chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
am i the only one who is really confused here? i'm not trying to put it down or anything, i'm just having a really hard time following the story. :(
dodgers lady chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
omg! it's like really good but i am so confused! maybe the next ch. will unconfuse me! update SOON!