Reviews for Fixation
Kyah-chang chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
How wonderfull!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow, this is such a sweet story, I really enjoyed it. W
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
It's so great to read a good AxI fic that confronts the aging thing without making me so depressed I want to abandon the whole relationship. And you've written it so beautifully.
Applecrow chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is fantastic.

Often when vampires are written, it's always with young romance involved. These relationships focus on the now rather than the future and produce a close scope of vampire-human romances. However, by being honest with the reality of these relationships, you reveal the honest emotions and attitudes of these characters. I love that.

They were so in character and heartwarming that it was believable. Honestly, this has really impressed me and I'm glad that you wrote this. This is the way romance needs to be written, focusing on the nature of the characters at hand rather than trying to immortalize the entire affair.

Great job.

And thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for not having Alucard offer up turning Integra into a vampire. That really sealed this oneshot for me.
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
;.; Very nice. I enjoyed it!
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
deep, painful, but beautiful. thank you.
Totor0 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love it. AlucardxIntegra FTW!
Ynn chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I like your writing style. It's very straight forward but not bland, I can appreciate that.

Anyway, this is a good story. I can actually see this happening in my head(and even canon), it's hoss. :D
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Ah, amazingly written, but so sad! I liked it though, keep up the good work ]
ladykirie chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Lovely, human and a very real description of a possible relationship. . . .
Selene08 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Beautiful
Claudia C18 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
wow..this is very beautiful, thess, you're very good!

i like the way you've done it as an elypse of life for her, and also their lines are interesting.

you're very good with in-character char and an ending like that would've really rocked for this series.

from an accouint as old as hell,juu-chan..
fiorenera chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
*sob* this is beautiful! more more more, this is such a sweet drug! we need more AI
mslcat chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
nice. i like this story.
Kurosu chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I really enjoy all your A&I stories, but this one.. this is my favorite of them all. It rendered me speechless when I finished. I can't find the words to describe how I feel from it but I was deeply touched. Thank you for this wonderful piece.