Reviews for Starlight
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Caldina, it's definitely Caldina
silverkrystal11 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Ascot/Umi is my favorite coupling on MKR and Lantis/Hakiru is my second, then Ferio/Fuu _
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
1) ASMI! I WORSHIP ASMI AND FUUxFERIO!

2) Yes, it's caldina. gardina was used in the english translated manga, but it's really caldina, in both the dubbed and japanese animes, so caldina's the preffered name.

3) I LOVED THIS!

~Mew Frost~
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
That was lovely. Diaphysis is such a cool word! Loved the story! So so cute, and you author's notes are so informative! _
RaevanDawn chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
The things that I do for you, Ai-chan...

Hahaha, just kidding. -glomps-

Yesshh... It was good. (for an Asmi fic! :P:P:P)

It was very good, especially for a first Rayearth fic! MY first was worse... -prods Worth- O.o;;

As I said to you on AOL... they weren't really that out of character, and I like a more outgoing!Ascot!

. Post more soon!
Ohgodno chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
You're gonna hate my review because it's non constructive and lame.

But.

I loved it! it was so cute and sweet. And Aw. Bless his cottons.
Small Tuesday chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Cute, cute, and cute. It's so purely AscotUmi, which I most definitely favor over ClefUmi any day. You are a wonderful writer, and I much enjoyed this fiction. As for the tiny promotion of the Lafarga/Caldina pairing (Caldina's name is Gardina only in the beginning of the manga, but toward the second manga part, it was changed to Caldina), I loved it. I have been searching for forever for another one of those. They are just such an underrated couple amdist all the FuuFerio (and growingly common) ClefUmi. I very much want to read your FerioFuu, which shall be my second choice. On to my favorites list you go.

-Yachtzee-
Firalyn Tiatra chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
What a cute little oneshot...you nailed the character's personalities in my opinion (MKR is my fav series _). About the name...I don't know if it's Gardina or Caldina since I've seen both translations in the book, but I prefer Caldina; it seems more like a dancer's name, in my opinion. I loved Umi's thoughts about Ascot; not hearing what Caldina/Gardina said and wanting to know what made him blush as well as his attractiveness was cute. So lost in these thoughts she walked into a wall, eh? What an impression to make on Ascot, who just happened to be there. The dialogue concerning Fuu and Ferio was pretty funny, too; I can see that kind of thing going on.

With her curiosity going, Umi's digging herself in deeper...and she doesn't know it! And Ascot...the way he reacted to her naivety or low self-esteem was awesome! He decided to confess he liked her, even though he said earlier that he didn't think he could. Aww! I love the image of a taller, blushing Ascot! It was pretty brave of him to even speak out...and then Umi only gets more curious, seeing as how he's seriously stumbling with what to say (and I can't blame her...I'd be curious, too). The way he said it was too cute! And Umi's reaction...she was a bit flustered, but she wouldn't let him leave...Aww!

In case you couldn't tell, I really liked this; sorry it took me so long to leave you a review on it. I read it a couple days ago, but didn't have the time to stop and write on it (since my reviews are more in depth than "nice story, update soon", as you can see). Anyway, good job, Ai/Rika!