Reviews for Silver and Gold
JediGaladriel chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was great! Nice how you look at their history together! I wonder why Thranduil dislikes Haldir? Could it be that he knows of Haldir's feelings for his son & he's being the protective father? Have you ever thought of doing a sequel to this? Nice job!
dtk9 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Beautiful, sweet, sexy as hell. : ) thank you!
random random random chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing!
Indifferently Different chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Fantastic!

I love the way you didn't just make a gigantic jump into the sex, or just write that Haldir had been panting after Legolas for the longest while. I enjoyed this very much :D

Off to see what else you have for me . . . ;]
Lady Ataralasse chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Well done. Highly enjoyable read.
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I LOVED IT. reeaally sexy (whew!) and lovely. It went at a good pace -you know how with some writers you can feel the impatience to get to the sex scene- but this was SO GOOD. going on my fav stories list!
Raksha Cain chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
OMG *fans face*...that was excellent! Kudos!
silvereyes chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
excellent. i couldn't have done better with this pairing, no one could. It was really well put to gether and i thought you did really well.
silvereyes chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
RubberDuckyPinwheels chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I have to say, this was utterly beautiful...very well written, not at all like many slash-fics out there. I've had to read it over and over - I'm just sad it was so short ;
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
A very well written fic, I loved it very much! Yay Haladir and Legolas!
La Dame d'Blanc chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
M... The two blonds I love most! This was hot!
Author Unknown chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Extremly well written. I really enjoyed this one, especially the parts beofre and after the sex. They really got us into the minds of the two Elves rather quickly, though we were coming in at the middle of a long standing relationship. Well done:D
Aluvara chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Wow, wonderful! I adore Haldir/Legolas fics, this is one of my favs! Loved it! )
Efia-an chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
beautiful. poignant and sweet. Thank you!