Reviews for Ancient Ways, Ancient Evils
veronwoon12 chapter 14 . 6/5
Oh yes,Sonic Maurice is Unforgiving Child of Angel?
YASSSSSSS...
TLC Reference chapter 13 . 5/9
This chapter looks like The Last Comer Stage 5 because in this stage,you have to contol your character in the Tower of Judgement to SEIGE the Heaven.(almost the same!)
Don't believe?
watch?vRcCEf5ExfbU (jump to 19:15)

Micheal San't Angelo:WHY?WHY YOU ALL...
veronwoon12 chapter 13 . 4/1
Touhou Nazo Jaisehisou:Unknown Last Comer
Stage 5 1/144444444444000 fight.
veronwoon12 chapter 57 . 3/25
Hmmmmmmm,let's see what happens when Lesua Nazarenus,Michael San't Angelo,Janet Arc' Angelo and Mumumu Mikaboshi are in this chapter at the end...(From The Last Comer and not the Shadow scene)
Michael:Ah,is that Half Tengu and Half Angel of hedgehog race?
Janet:He has a sword...wait why there is blood?
Mumumu:*snifs*The blood is from the sinful human which always killing creatures like him.
Lesua:Sonic Maulice,I want you to listen to me.
Sonic:What?(flies closer to Lesua)
Lesua:For 2000 years,I had waited for this moment.
Sonic:What do you mean?
Lesua:I awaited until this planet in the 7th universe had its humanity wiped out,and I already found out that you and your leftover 100 species fight the this time when My Father is reunited with the children of men and I am reunited with that demon king.
Sonic:Right but...
Lesua:I know you want to explain that Mumumu Mikaboshi is the Demon Lord and I was following her.
Sonic:MUMUMU!YOU ARE THE CULPRIT!YOU WIPED OUT THE WHOLE HUMANITY!(dashes to Mumumu but blocked by Michael)
****Everyone excluding Lesua,Mumumu and Janet are swordfighting****
Michael:(Crimzon"Seraphim Sword")*slahes Sonic's sword into two*
Sonic:ARGGGHHHH!(gets angry and flies to Lesua)WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!
Janet:(whispers)This brave creature...is sinful.
Michael:(whispers)Yes he killed the last human in the planet.
Mumumu:And I can't spawn such many demons into his world!
Lesua:...Sonic Maulice,your sin is...merciless.
Sonic:What...What...What do you say?*shivering*
Lesua:Before this,you exterminated 3 Gods without any permission with your fellow ,you didn't forgive that human,but killed him in this time where humanity ends!
Sonic:I...I...I...I...I...know your relligion supports forgiveness,but...
Lesua:Ah,a creation of God has taken the heavy sin,and become who draw the sword will die by the sword,you should be the one with My Father or struck in eternity!
(End,do you think Lesua Nazarenus with clean the sin of Sonic Maulice of not?)
Gothicfear836 chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
I read up to here in this story a while back but lost my computer and forgot the name of this story. I would've commented on previous chapters but i wanted to get reacquainted with this amazing story. Quick question tho, have u finished it? Is it done? Is 61 chapters all there is? Or are you continuing onward with this tale?
ForgottenImmortal13 chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
About the review on the last chapter, i forgot i wasn't signed in when i asked that question. Btw, i noticed u made a remake of this. So I'm assuming u finished this already. But why'd u discontinue it?
Lynn chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Nicely done story and well written.
Such beautiful disaster! says Robotnik
Me thinking "Uh what the heck Doctor"?
I never thought I'd see beautiful diseaster said before with such happiness, even though I know this is Robotnik here.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/27/2014
Technically that form is called Fleetway
Kat chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
I'm so lost and I'm barely past 14. -_-#
WTF IS THE PLOT ANYWAY!?
You thief chapter 54 . 10/6/2013
Sonic quest for power copycat.
'Whats this? Another level?' - Sigma
That warp thing where four of them fire chaos energy at him
FelineGal chapter 52 . 6/17/2013
i'll save you!*grabs the Blades of Exile from out of nowhere and charges at Akuma* PREPARE TO BE DICED LIKE A TOMATO AND ROASTED LIKE A KABOB AT THE SAME TIME!
Heather: Save some of his blood for me!*charges at Akuma as well*
Willow: this may get ugly*pushes the characters away*
Jenny: *casually watches from afar*
Johnny: *eats popcorn*
FelineGal chapter 45 . 6/16/2013
i like KH too!... but i only have the first game.. and i can't beat it... KeyBlade Fight!*pulls a KeyBlade out of nowhere* En-Garde! :3
Jenny: This should be good*eats popcorn*
Heather: I agree*drinks some wine*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
... Dude, WAY too fast. For one thing, Shadow would never act that way if this was the first time he saw Amy in three years, no matter how he felt. Way OOC for him. I'm not sure about Amy, but I don't think she would give up on her life long crush that easily either.

Thunder
Sonicon50 chapter 47 . 8/2/2012
Though this is a great story, what did Deviln name Sonic? I seriously want to know.
fang chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SHADOWS FACE LOOKS HILARIOUS! HE SORTA REMINDS ME OF ADOLF HITLER (NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE WHO HATES HIM, I HATE HIM TOO, THATS WHY I LIKE TO MAKE FUN OF HIM) I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT PICTURE WHEN I CLICKED YOR NAME! GWAAHAAHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!