Reviews for Mutant Web
love your story bro
isis424 chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
MORE!
The Huntress24 chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
I know you're probably not going to update again, and I'm guessing it's because you are extremely busy. However, I highly encourage you to continue this story. It is one of the best fanfic in this category, and it's the only reason I even come into this category. Basically what I'm trying to say is don't give up and continue the story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Tigersaga chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
I know your probably not writing anymore, but if you are please update! It is too good for you too let go!
GoldenEyes chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
This is great! I always wondered what it would be like if you put all the superheroes together in one universe. Now I know. Thank you. I hope you continue this. Maybe not now, but when you've recovered from you "Marvel Burnout." I am very much interested to find out where you are going with this.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Nickleback ruined this for me
MechaBunny chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Why won't you continue? Come on man! I know you're still in there- Don't hang up on us, pal!
x
MechaBunny chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Yay! I like "Kryptonite" too!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
UPDATE! please?
mkeeg91 chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
this is pretty good... though I really was hoping you'd make it a Kitty/Peter story... oh well...

hope to see more?
Book-AddictFF chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
I simply love this & hope the next update comes soon.
Crisis chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Not a bad fic so far, but I'm spotting consistently repeated errors. Particularly with the 'your' and 'you're' homophones.

'Your' is used to indicate possession while 'you're' is a contraction of 'you are'.

So when you type "Class, I'd like to introduce you to you're new teacher, Dr. Leonard Samson." you are essentially typing "Class, I'd like to introduce you to you are new teacher, Dr. Leonard Samson."

I bring this to your attention because it is distracting me from enjoying your otherwise well-written work.
thai19 chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
Love you story, i would like it if you put peter in a love triangle and some misunderstandings of him that might make it interesting.
HaywireEagle chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
This isn't very good at all. Characters are poorly portrayed. The detail behind the scene is poorly depicted, leaving things flat and bland.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I'm liking this. The characterization is good, and we see some of that famous Spidey wit.
I look forward to seeing where else this goes.