Reviews for Mutant Web
osa-chan chapter 19 . 8/3
Love this so much! Hope you'll update this eventually!
NARUMOKA chapter 19 . 7/29
finish this fanfic
Ky111 chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
Great story so far, it really is a shame you haven't continued it. Really would of liked to see where this was going but all I can hope is that one day you will continue it again.

If you were to pick this story up again I'd like to see Mary Jane come into it a little more and perhaps have her and Peter actually get together (I'm a sucker for Peter & MJ).

Anyway great work.

love your story bro
isis424 chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
MORE!
The Huntress24 chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
I know you're probably not going to update again, and I'm guessing it's because you are extremely busy. However, I highly encourage you to continue this story. It is one of the best fanfic in this category, and it's the only reason I even come into this category. Basically what I'm trying to say is don't give up and continue the story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Tigersaga chapter 19 . 9/27/2014
I know your probably not writing anymore, but if you are please update! It is too good for you too let go!
GoldenEyes chapter 19 . 3/10/2014
This is great! I always wondered what it would be like if you put all the superheroes together in one universe. Now I know. Thank you. I hope you continue this. Maybe not now, but when you've recovered from you "Marvel Burnout." I am very much interested to find out where you are going with this.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Nickleback ruined this for me
MechaBunny chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Why won't you continue? Come on man! I know you're still in there- Don't hang up on us, pal!
x
MechaBunny chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Yay! I like "Kryptonite" too!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/2/2013
UPDATE! please?
mkeeg91 chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
this is pretty good... though I really was hoping you'd make it a Kitty/Peter story... oh well...

hope to see more?
Book-AddictFF chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
I simply love this & hope the next update comes soon.