Reviews for Frozen Fears
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
oh this was heart breaking but good I just wish there was more closure at the end maybe a hospital scene where the brothers talk it out or something. sorry I'm daydreaming, excellent work!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Awww...I could only imagine what Dean must've been feeling when Sam left. I could only think how hard it was for him to let Sam go off to school-this fic is gorgeously well written and the ending shows that vulnerability that Dean doesn't show very often, and there's that slight over-protectiveness of Sam in there too. I so do love fics like this where Dean has to take care of Sam ;)
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You touched on two things that I really liked: one, Dean has allwys been there for Sam in ne way or another, and the second is that Dean never wants to be apart from Sam. In fact, there was even something fatherly about Dean that you can see sometimes. Very nice.
dsl116 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I loved this story! Found it by accident. I'm not sure if this was an entire story or not but the writing was perfect. Thank you for writing it. I'm interested in other stories you have written. I think I'll do a bit of searching to see what else of yours is out there. Thanks.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Another good one. I always enjoy your writing. Wish I had an entire day to just read all the Faye stories.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
"So Dean clung to Sam, just to know he was still there, just to hang on to the hope that his brother hadn’t left him yet."

:[

That was sad. But nicely done.

Good job.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oh wow, I loved Dean in this. Great job.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This was so sad, especially the last lines! Aww... poor Dean...
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Dean's pov may be a little foreign to you, but you nailed it. Great job!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
“It’s not about getting away from the family. You know I love you Dean, I love you more than I’ll ever be able to tell you because you did all those things for me. I don’t want to leave you, I want to leave hunting.”

GREAT, great lines! I think that these 3 sentences completely summarize the essence of Sam. I could hear the desperation in his voice in these 3 lines- his desperation to make a change in his life, but more importantly, his desperation to make his brother understand that his desire for change is not a desire to leave his family. So very well done.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow. I like what you did here. Made me cry :( Poor Dean, poor Sammy. I. Hate. Being. Cold. Solid dialogue, good depth. This is beautiful:

“I don’t want to leave you, Dean,” Sam said, tears now freely flowing down his face. “B-b-but why do I have—have to choose between my dreams—and-and my family?”

Dean ceased fumbling with the bandage, sparing a moment to meet Sam’s gaze. “Shh, Sammy. Don’t. You don’t have to choose. You know I’ll always be there for you, no matter what you choose.”
talon81 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
wow great story you did a awesome job! I love the stories where sammy gets beat up brings out the softer side of his brother! :)
Annonie chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I realize its been 6 months since you've written this but i just wanted you to know its truly phenominal. And I didn't catch any typos, which i'm usually pretty good at. so... two thumbs up!
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Well written, moving and poinent!
Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 4/3/2006