Reviews for One Final Wish
k3sava chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is probably the funniest one-shot without a clear plot that I've ever read. It manages to be sweet, touching and funny at the same time. Good job.
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Brilliant. You've captured Percy's voice, set it in a situation that's both sweet and absurd, and created something that's in-character and lovely to read.

"On this subject I will say no more, lest you think me to overstep my boundaries." - excellent. I love all the details.

Crit:

I'm torn on how I feel about his opening, "St. Nick" rather than "Mr. Claus" or even "Your Holiness" or something like. On one hand, this is a longstanding correspondence, perhaps some informality is acceptable at this point. On the other hand, he calls his elder brother "William" rather than "Bill". This could go either way, but it was jarring initially.
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Awe! :3 that's so cute!
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
You have captured Percy's character so well in the most bizzar manner. It's quite astounding, honestly, how in character you managed to make this letter. Well done!

[Sorry for the short review, but I honestly cannot think of any criticism :)]
Cattatra chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
oh this is so sweet i just had to review. it has totally warmed me up inside and put a smile on my face. thank you for writing such a lovely piece :)

Cattatra
Lirazel chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I nearly laughed to death at this-that's so perfect in the most bizarre way possible! This is one of the most original pieces I've ever read and is marvelous in every way. This is one of the best character sketches I can imagine. Kudos on a marvelous piece of writing.
Happy Reader chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That's adorable and very much in-character. (Too bad the "pet" five-year old Percy got was Scabbers!)
a very lazy person chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This was excellent! It captured Percy's personality very well, pompous, but meaning well.
names are overrated chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
pure brilliance! perfect tone and style- it's great!
OzoneRed chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This was funny! I had no idea F. Christmas could do things like this.

*OzoneRed quickly scribbles letter to asking for Jennifer Aniston*
Princess-Perfect chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
CUTE! I like it, it's funny how Percy's child-like with his letters to Santa yet he's so formal about it! And I like how you twisted that Sirius Black thing into it. I enjoyed it, good job.
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Aw...this is cute. I love how you really seem to capture Percy's spirit: pompous but good-natured/kind. I really can't bring myself to believe that Percy has become a heartless git, and can't wait to see what book 7 will bring on that front. That wasn't really related was it? Ah well, in any case, keep up the great writing!
The Fat Chipmunk chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Aww, it's another side of Percy! You captured Percy's personality and speech/writing really well. Haha, I can't believe Percy wrote to Santa. Great fic!
Vana Tuivana chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
*squees over Perce* Very cute, and telling. I love all his previous wishes, particularly the one about Penelope. And oh, how formal he is! I bet his five-year-old one was something like "Dear Sir, It is my pleasant duty to inform you of the wishes of myself this coming Christmas..."

Nice writing. :-)