Reviews for Awakenings
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Wow. This is the best hitsuhina fanfic i've ever seen. I'm not very good in English (I'm german) but I think i have to review this. I love how you made momos character. Shes so heartbroken and sad,I love it.(yes, I'm a cruel person ;) ) I also think Toshiro was so good in character. His concern for momo is so sweet. I love this story because it's not one of those fluffy stories, there everything is like "toshiro loves momo, momo loves toshiro, happy end". I enjoied every part of the story and was kinda sad when it ended. In short: I LOVE THIS FANFIC :D ( this was my longest review i've ever written )
AmunRa chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Good story. I like the length of your chapters and the fact that you're very descriptive with your scenes. Yes, the story is angsty, but it fits the situation very well.
REDROSES13 chapter 9 . 2/2/2013
That was amazing! Like a breath of fresh air! They were "in character" especially hitsugaya. I love how u potrayed him mentally breaking down because of the fear of losing hinamori. The anger he felt and the frustrations that gripped his heart. The strong motivation to grow stronger in order to protect her from harm. I was a little bit pissed how hinamori failed to see his love, his deep devotion to her when she's all about Aizen. The thing about her purely naivete. The naivete to willingly trust anybody. And thats normal for a growing child. Ironically, that she doubted Hitsugaya believing him to be the cause of Aizen' "death." That tiny doubt must have been hard for Hitsugaya as he holds her to a higher regard than she realize. Higher than his life or his position as captain. He display that over protective nature as he abandoned all his values as shown attacking Aizen in blind rage after being tricked into stabbing the only person he really cared for. Hopefully, Hinamori realized that and pull herself together! She's a vice-captain for crying out loud. Hopefully, she finds courage to move on and re-evaluate her life, and the person she wants to be. I loved the angst of your story. Reading it in 2013. Wished there was a sequel. :) peace. Ps. I would have put this on my fave list but I forgot my account password because it has been so long when I last logged in. Hitsuhina fighting!
chai chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
interesting..readin this in 2012
AutumnsFlowers chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
This is beyond perfection. Best HitsuHina story Ive ever read, and one of the best story ever. Amazing.
The Chrysanthemum chapter 9 . 10/23/2011
I'm speechless! Such amazing, brilliant piece of work! I love how you took the time to let the characters speak out and display Hitsugaya's frustrations and Hinamori's agony! I wish they could have been more chapter though. ;b I pray that you will consider writing a sequel to this or a presequel or at least another fantastic story revolving around hitsuhina. Overall, I LOVE IT! :D
Oicherealtai chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Oh Gosh, Hitsugaya went completely batshit crazy. Whooooa. Then again, the thought of innocent Momo-chan down n' dirty with the resident hypnotist is really disturbing. -shudders-
FlightlessBird1122 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Brilliant! Truly one of my favorite Hitsuhina stories like, ever! This is going straight to my favorites list!:)
FlightlessBird1122 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hey! I loved this! It wasn't overly sappy and greatly showed how hard their lives were no matter the unit you were in. I'm going to keep reading now...
serenity095 chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
this was an AMAZING story, you left me breathless :) great job, it was sooooo DEEP! i loved, loveed, LOVED it! your a great author C
redpandagirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I've been looking at really early HitsuHina fics and I found yours. Your first chapter is awesome.
HoneyFlower15 chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
I Loved It!
Angelwings228 chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
so much drama...
darklover chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
I loved this fic. It was well written and you did an awesome job writing Hitsugaya.
Nek0Nek0 chapter 9 . 6/4/2009