Reviews for Stupid Vices
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Cool story. Just a one shot? Sequel? Please? :-)
George chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
ROFLLMAO. Great story!
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
very funny thankyou
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I love the including of Andrew. You make my ribs hurt, it giggled so much.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Update TMW, LTW, and OFNL.
boatsquadronsniper chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Ha! Hilarious one. Poor Faith. Lucky Andrew!

Couldn't she palm him off to Grig, though? Or does the younger Wells brother now think that he's in with a chance of more than a friendship with Faith?

If you can bring yourself to do it, please write a sequel sometime - one focusing on the present rather than the past?

Keep up the great work!
Lady Lark NSI chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Great Little story. I got such a laugh out of it. I like how you manage to make seemingly impossible crossovers not only feasible but well done. Thanks so much for writing these little gems.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
That was a fantastic crossover! I love how you wrapped it up. Great job!
Teri chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Outstanding, funny has all get out. Faith meeting Grig could be an interesting story too. Still love the end where she gets Andrew foisted on her. Fun story, thanks!
Chaos Eternus chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I may not have seen the last starfighter... but oh boy, this was till funny as hell
Elysian 13 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
You have got to be kidding me? The whole time I was reading this it was all I could do not to fall out of my chair laughing. This is so patently ridiculous I don't even know how to react, but it's also pretty clear that you knew that and did it anyway. Like Faith I have my vices. Fanfic is one of them. This one theatened to hurt my brain. Stupid vices.
BigHead chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
LOL. Great. You know, the other day I was thinking about doing a Xander as a Starfighter cross? But this works. Very good.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
the end was just evil i loved the fact that one of faiths vices got her massively. cant wait to see what happens when they go home for xmas! hopefully they get faith off for good behavior and protecting earth!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I'm sure Faith could find other ways to get Andrew of her back, than killing him. She could make one of the aliens babysit him.